Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Holy hell that's alot of information.

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar

Holy hell that's alot of information.

How much is enough information, how much is to much.

I don't generally read other women's ads, and most are way to little information. From a man's perspective. I there is essential information.

So I pride myself on having enough information to understand pretty much 90% about me. But not to much so it's a job to read. Although I get told it's to much.

However I saw a interesting title. I looked, read, read and read. And kept reading (imagining I'm a man) I'm waiting to see location/rates/picture. I started skipping over paragraphs and decided to heck with this, go to the bottom and to my surprise, she was ok. Regular PI low quality pix.

I'm sorry to you guys, as I'm preparing to become a more luxury arm candy provider, I'm curious how much is to much. How much is to little.

What have you ever seen in a ad that didn't make sense.

I saw one the other day said gfe but with cbj. Not sure how that works.

Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post

I don't generally read other women's ads, and most are way to little information. From a man's perspective. I there is essential information.

So I pride myself on having enough information to understand pretty much 90% about me. But not to much so it's a job to read. Although I get told it's to much.

However I saw a interesting title. I looked, read, read and read. And kept reading (imagining I'm a man) I'm waiting to see location/rates/picture. I started skipping over paragraphs and decided to heck with this, go to the bottom and to my surprise, she was ok. Regular PI low quality pix.

I'm sorry to you guys, as I'm preparing to become a more luxury arm candy provider, I'm curious how much is to much. How much is to little.

It doesn't :(

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    There’s some adds that my god you could keep scrolling and honestly by middle of it I would just give up on it. It just becomes a walll of textual diarrhea. It shouldn’t have several paragraphs, from my opinion, it should just contain the following:
    1) general location
    2) availability dates and hours
    3) incall and/or outcall
    4) clear non cryptic menu
    5) rates
    6) contact info
    7) pictures

There’s some menus out there that just confusing as Anna mentioned in regards to gfe. And then some other adds that have a huge table of menu/rates that honestly I don’t even bother to glance at if it’s a huge table.

If I want to know more about the provider, I read their About Me in their profile.

Quote Originally Posted by Aramis View Post
    There’s some adds that my god you could keep scrolling and honestly by middle of it I would just give up on it. It just becomes a walll of textual diarrhea. It shouldn’t have several paragraphs, from my opinion, it should just contain the following:
    1) general location
    2) availability dates and hours
    3) incall and/or outcall
    4) clear non cryptic menu
    5) rates
    6) contact info
    7) pictures

There’s some menus out there that just confusing as Anna mentioned in regards to gfe. And then some other adds that have a huge table of menu/rates that honestly I don’t even bother to glance at if it’s a huge table.

If I want to know more about the provider, I read their About Me in their profile.
    You can rate my ad anytime. I do take constructive criticism well.

I know I'm plain but this different color and hearts and rainbow, it's just not me.

Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    All providers have a right to express themselves or form their own adds as they see fit. I do agree with you that some lack very basic information like contact info, rate, and menu. I don’t even know how it could be an add without that information which to me doesn’t make sense for the intent and purpose of this forum, but to each their own. My earlier reply was not meant as a criticism but my own opinion from a hobbyist as to what should be included in an add pertaining to what would be enough information as that was the original question presented.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Adonisman's Avatar

I think your ad is good. You could put a few more things in there about menu. But none the less, I like it.

There are some Providers that go way over top, to the to the point it is annoying to say the least. Too much, no one reads it. Too little and no idea what the provider is advertising.
    Last edited by Adonisman; 03-31-2024 at 08:18 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Tony.tron's Avatar
    Here are a few providers with good ads gents seem to like.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ighlight=Award

Any donation is in gratitude for companionship only.
    My preferences between consenting adults:
    BBJNQNS FF DT, GREEK.
    Extremely passionate GFE is a favorite.

I love all types of women. They can all be sexy in a special way.
    Petite Spinners, Athletic girls, Curvy, BBWs.

I will always respect you and your wishes.
    Willing to screen
    Hablo espa?ol
    My dislikes
    Companions who set an appt and then Ghost last minute.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Transylvania Count's Avatar
    Miss Anna, your ads are fine. What Aramis wrote above would be ideal. This has been discussed before. "North Austin" as a location is too vague. "Wells Branch" or "Domain" are a lot more useful.
    Drama and disease free. ZERO bullshit tolerance. Married, and here with permission.
    Do not treat me like an ATM and I will not treat you like a mattress.

Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar
    I'm a firm believer in you attract what you put out in this world. There's different strokes for different folks. I prefer clients with a longer attention span than a squirrel and some men prefer ladies who can form a complete sentence using proper grammar and punctuation, while some men just want to hear you say you're horny and ready to fuck. There's not really a "too little or too much" in my opinion, as people prefer or care about different things. I prefer to get any questions someone could possibly have answered ahead of time to make the booking process that much easier on myself and them. Do some of them still not read it, obviously, and half the time I redirect them to my ad or I just answer the question with the understanding that some folks look at multiple ads and it can get confusing I'm sure. Depends on how much patience I still have that day lol some guys prefer professional photos and others prefer RW ones that are less likely to be edited/photoshopped. There's been quite a few threads on this particular topic and the consensus tends to be the same on all of them. There's no "right" way of doing things really because some folks care less about particular things than others, so really it just boils down to what crowd you want to attract. Marketing at its finest.
    Donations:
    400 2hrs, 320 90min, 240hr
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    OC +40-60 (30min-45min), NO QV
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    50 cancellation fee (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy

Quote Originally Posted by Aramis View Post
    All providers have a right to express themselves or form their own adds as they see fit. I do agree with you that some lack very basic information like contact info, rate, and menu. I don?t even know how it could be an add without that information which to me doesn?t make sense for the intent and purpose of this forum, but to each their own. My earlier reply was not meant as a criticism but my own opinion from a hobbyist as to what should be included in an add pertaining to what would be enough information as that was the original question presented.
    I appreciated and loved your response. My only issue is the menu. People want the lower session menu that is offered for a higher session. It would take me forever to put a menu on session. It's frustrating. I'm trying to figure out a way to detail each without several paragraphs.

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Tony.tron View Post
    Here are a few providers with good ads gents seem to like.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ighlight=Award
    That's really good. I'll work on it more

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by SexySammy View Post
    I'm a firm believer in you attract what you put out in this world. There's different strokes for different folks. I prefer clients with a longer attention span than a squirrel and some men prefer ladies who can form a complete sentence using proper grammar and punctuation, while some men just want to hear you say you're horny and ready to fuck. There's not really a "too little or too much" in my opinion, as people prefer or care about different things. I prefer to get any questions someone could possibly have answered ahead of time to make the booking process that much easier on myself and them. Do some of them still not read it, obviously, and half the time I redirect them to my ad or I just answer the question with the understanding that some folks look at multiple ads and it can get confusing I'm sure. Depends on how much patience I still have that day lol some guys prefer professional photos and others prefer RW ones that are less likely to be edited/photoshopped. There's been quite a few threads on this particular topic and the consensus tends to be the same on all of them. There's no "right" way of doing things really because some folks care less about particular things than others, so really it just boils down to what crowd you want to attract. Marketing at its finest.
    I definitely won't see someone illiterate, but I don't expect them to read 9 paragraphs. And a man with a hard dick, I can see how it can make him go soft. Then to some, might be what turns him on. I do like the one ad, the guy said award for best ad. Very detailed and a 5-7 minute read.

I get people who won't give me the 5 minutes, I send same information with screening info and get "that's to much". If it's to much to read or do, go find lesser lol. I get it.

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar
    I definitely won't see someone illiterate, but I don't expect them to read 9 paragraphs. And a man with a hard dick, I can see how it can make him go soft. Then to some, might be what turns him on. I do like the one ad, the guy said award for best ad. Very detailed and a 5-7 minute read.

I get people who won't give me the 5 minutes, I send same information with screening info and get "that's to much". If it's to much to read or do, go find lesser lol. I get it.
    Unfortunately you can't please everyone in this hobby. How another lady chooses to advertise/market is her business. Men complain constantly about one thing or another in regards to ads, that others could care less about. So it just depends on the crowd you wish to attract. I certainly haven't received any complaints about my multiple paragraphs and on the contrary have actually gotten more compliments on the fact that I've clearly labeled each one, so if they're only concerned with location, availability and menu then that's what they can chose to read. If their dick goes soft because they can't manage to take 5-7min to read it then they're probably not a good match for me anyways so it helps weed out the folks I don't wish to attract. Some ladies are perfectly fine with that crowd and if they can pull them with a 2 sentence ad, more power to them. But like I said, this has been discussed many times and different people like/appreciate different things. I'm certainly not one to bash another provider on how they chose to advertise themselves though, especially considering they aren't the ones paying my bills lol but just my 2 cents.

To be honest, the only reason I even commented is because you felt the need to bash someone else's choice of marketing and didn't seem very interested in your apparent reason for making the post, which was ultimately about what men would like to see in an ad and felt the need to drag others down to make some kind of point, whatever it was.
    Last edited by SexySammy; 04-01-2024 at 11:07 PM.
    Donations:
    400 2hrs, 320 90min, 240hr
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    OC +40-60 (30min-45min), NO QV
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    50 cancellation fee (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy

Verified Hobbyist BCD NippleLuvinFreak's Avatar
    I often time see ladies place an ad that you can tell they have spent a lot of time cutting and pasting from previous ads. Too much so, and they’ve become completely lost.
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it." Ferris Bueller

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    I have to admit, I prefer ads that are shorter than War and Peace.

Just give me the basics…. Location, donation, description, likes and dislikes. A photo or two is nice.

A Doctorate Thesis is not necessary.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast