Quote Originally Posted by SexySammy View Post
I'm a firm believer in you attract what you put out in this world. There's different strokes for different folks. I prefer clients with a longer attention span than a squirrel and some men prefer ladies who can form a complete sentence using proper grammar and punctuation, while some men just want to hear you say you're horny and ready to fuck. There's not really a "too little or too much" in my opinion, as people prefer or care about different things. I prefer to get any questions someone could possibly have answered ahead of time to make the booking process that much easier on myself and them. Do some of them still not read it, obviously, and half the time I redirect them to my ad or I just answer the question with the understanding that some folks look at multiple ads and it can get confusing I'm sure. Depends on how much patience I still have that day lol some guys prefer professional photos and others prefer RW ones that are less likely to be edited/photoshopped. There's been quite a few threads on this particular topic and the consensus tends to be the same on all of them. There's no "right" way of doing things really because some folks care less about particular things than others, so really it just boils down to what crowd you want to attract. Marketing at its finest.
I definitely won't see someone illiterate, but I don't expect them to read 9 paragraphs. And a man with a hard dick, I can see how it can make him go soft. Then to some, might be what turns him on. I do like the one ad, the guy said award for best ad. Very detailed and a 5-7 minute read.

I get people who won't give me the 5 minutes, I send same information with screening info and get "that's to much". If it's to much to read or do, go find lesser lol. I get it.