Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Serenity Springs, Lily
Date of Visit: 3/25
Preferred Method of Contact: text or call the # on their ad
Phone Number: 726-221-3585
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...s-726-221-3585
City, State: san antonio, texas
Type of Visit: incall studio
Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
Activities: convo, light touching/massage, hj, cbj, cfs, rcg, cg, k9, mish
Length of Visit: 30 mins
Donation: 260
Approximate age of Companion: 26
Hair Color and Length: below the shoulder dark brown
Smoking Status: no
Ethnic/Racial background: latina
Companion Description: crazy hot latina with ridiculous curves and sex appeal. bit on the taller side at 5'6ish, huge dd titties and a fat ass that will make you drool, shaved kitty and incredibly pretty face to go with a nice smile if you can make her laugh!
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? yes!
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? yes!
Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes!

Public comments:
i swear im addicted to lily. ive seen her multiple times so setup is really easy. she greets me with a hug and always encourages me to get a nice handful of her ass which i greatly appreciate and will gladly oblige her. she is insanely hot with crazy curves, and i love admiring her body as she leads me to the back room where we will be playing. she has firm boundaries that are to be respected, so see her with appropriate expectations and you will have a fun time pounding incredibly hot latina pussy. she has very good skills to go along with her looks, and she is very fun to talk to after we finish up our session. ill definitely be seeing her again soon!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.