Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Serenity Springs, Angel
Date of Visit: 3/29
Preferred Method of Contact: text or call the # on their ad
Phone Number: 726-221-3585
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...s-726-221-3585
City, State: san antonio, texas
Type of Visit: incall studio
Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
Activities: convo, light touching/massage, hj, cbj, cfs, cg, mish
Length of Visit: 30 mins
Donation: 260
Approximate age of Companion: 26
Hair Color and Length: below the shoulder dark brown
Smoking Status: no
Ethnic/Racial background: latina
Companion Description: angel is a beautiful latina with crazy curves and a gorgeous smile. nice full d cup titties, a fat round ass meant for pounding, a trimmed kitty and pierced nipples! she is also just naturally has a pretty face to go with the smile!
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? yes!
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? yes!
Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes!

Public comments:
Angel is the new girl at serenity and by recommendation from Lily and Kylie, i decided to set up a meeting with her. she is very prompt and friendly in setting up a session, and this was the same when meeting her in person. upon arriving, she greeted me with a hug and led me back to the room, swaying her hips and encouraging me to take in her gorgeous figure. we had a damn fun time bcd and, just like the rest of the latinas at serenity, angel is a sexy as fuck latina that i will definitely be fucking again. she has her boundaries, so keep your expectations appropriate and she will make sure to fuck your brains out.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.