Thread: Angel: Angel fucked my brains out

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Angel: Angel fucked my brains out

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Serenity Springs, Angel
    Date of Visit: 3/29
    Preferred Method of Contact: text or call the # on their ad
    Phone Number: 726-221-3585
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...s-726-221-3585
    City, State: san antonio, texas
    Type of Visit: incall studio
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: convo, light touching/massage, hj, cbj, cfs, cg, mish
    Length of Visit: 30 mins
    Donation: 260
    Approximate age of Companion: 26
    Hair Color and Length: below the shoulder dark brown
    Smoking Status: no
    Ethnic/Racial background: latina
    Companion Description: angel is a beautiful latina with crazy curves and a gorgeous smile. nice full d cup titties, a fat round ass meant for pounding, a trimmed kitty and pierced nipples! she is also just naturally has a pretty face to go with the smile!
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? yes!
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? yes!
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes!

Public comments:
    Angel is the new girl at serenity and by recommendation from Lily and Kylie, i decided to set up a meeting with her. she is very prompt and friendly in setting up a session, and this was the same when meeting her in person. upon arriving, she greeted me with a hug and led me back to the room, swaying her hips and encouraging me to take in her gorgeous figure. we had a damn fun time bcd and, just like the rest of the latinas at serenity, angel is a sexy as fuck latina that i will definitely be fucking again. she has her boundaries, so keep your expectations appropriate and she will make sure to fuck your brains out.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

forgot to title encounter >.>

got sidetracked while putting encounter info. please change title to "Angel fucked my brains out"

Done.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Appreciate the review

Cbj sucks and her DSL?s are perfect for bbbj, do you think she would be open to NO Cbj ?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    From all my interactions with the latinas of serenity, all of them are pretty set in stone with their boundaries. I know angel offers fiv at least, but I've talked with them a bunch and all of them always reaffirm to me that they won't open their menu while working