Thread: Sting Alert in Waco

Sting Alert in Waco

Hey all,

One of the ladies that travels and bases herself in Waco (non member of OH2) sent a message out through her snapchat that she got caught up in a sting tonight.

I did not ask her for the full Monty of what all happened. What I do know is it was an outcall. As always be careful.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    That sux for her. With all the gang related issues going on, seems like LE would better serve the public doing something about that rather than messing with consenting adults.

Anyway, thanks for the heads up bro.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

So folks, I have additional information which comes from her snapchat story:

Initially she wasn't going to work yesterday. She had two individuals hit up her up. One was wasting her time and the other was LE posting as a client.

The client was asking her to meet. He was insistent but not to the point of turning her off. He sent pictures of himself and then followed up with a phone call stating that he liked her pictures, thought she was attractive and wanted to meet and hope she wouldn't screw him over as he got scammed through a $50 deposit. She agrees and gets ready.

She drives to the outcall which was at an apartment complex. After arriving, she contacts him and he proceeds to gives her directions. She knocks on the appropriate place, and she comes inside. She's introduces herself and is observing the layout while being bubbily. Several officers sprung out from the corner to detain her. Based on the layout of the apartment, you couldn't see anyone there hiding from the front door due to the officers were hiding around the corner wall of the living room.

She was detained for 30-45 minutes. Besides officers, they had a counselor there. The basis of the sting operation was to find traffickers, pimps, organized crime and to rescue trafficked women. They asked her numerous questions such as was she being pimped or trafficked. She stated no that she was independent and just wanting to make some extra money. They asked if she could search her phone and she refused. She explicitly stated that no disrespect I appreciate what you are all doing but I'm not the type of woman you are looking for.

Law enforcement decided to let her go and she went home without to my knowledge any tickets, a formal arrest or being issued a summons to appear. They were really focused on the clientele.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Verified Hobbyist BCD OralPassion's Avatar
    Thanks for the update.
    Sounds like a happy ending with LE's focus where it should.
    Really cool that her phone wasn't seized and searched - she must have handled herself very well.
    formerly 78612