Last Thursday of this month and for most, a 3 day weekend. Not for me though, I plan on taking advantage of all the free and having some fun. Instead of Good Friday- let?s make it a great Friday. Running errands on Saturday, swing around and let me show you a good time.
Get your calm and stress relief here. It?s almost the weekend and the weather is in that stage where weekends are full of fun and things to do. But you should take some time out to TREAT yourself.

All my reviews can be found on eccie:
Most recent-

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2953630

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2946107

👇🏻✋🏻
When you contact me:
PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF, describe yourself (oh2 handle or name, height, weight, age, ethnicity) etc? Be prepared to be verified/ provide 2 contacts (that have consented to be references) from the last 6 month if pos, and the information they will need to locate you in their contact system.

My attention to detail and CW will have you seeing twinkling lights long after the adventure is over. TREAT YOURSELF! Let?s go on an adventure and leave the outside world behind for a while. Mutual benefits of enjoying a quality lady like myself can make all the difference in your day and start to your week. I hope to make a lasting impression.

I enjoy what I do and aim to please. Girl next door with amazing GFE and next level skill set. Passionate, enthusiastic, intuitive, organic (no enhancements, 2 small tattoos, and just my earlobes are pierced). It?s the only work out you will need, and the best professional companionship you will find. I endeavor to make you feel relaxed, comfortable and a sense you have been on a mini holiday.

My personal and private incall is in The Colony, it?s CLEAN, quiet and discreet. A shower is available before adventure time for your convenience. I believe everyone deserves a fresh environment in which to have fun.
I maintain a flexible schedule M-F 10-6 and LOW volume. D and D free, doesn?t drink or smoke.

Cum see me and find out why I am kept a well guarded secret treasure.
Hhr-200
Hr-300
682-800-2166

All the best,
Lana Archer