Best Provider of Capital City
Fetish Finalizer
Prostate masseur
BDSM Breaker
No Fetish frowned upon!
Prostate milking, electro play, bondage, force hold and release, Nauru massage, cuddle and comfort sessions, slave breaking, humiliation, slow engaging erotic cock worship (and I do mean WORSHIP! Video sessions avail for masturbation! Force sex (with safety word)!
And so much more! I don’t just take your fantasy I make it real! I make it yours!
Toy play!!!!! I have a great, well stocked collection! (You will be entertained!)
I'm a flirty sexy Mixed girl located in a good area in private condo;Clean, safe, very discreet
If you are an established gentleman who knows what is good, here is your passionate, elegant, super sexy, affectionate and attentive hottie, surely I am what you are looking for to be your new baby. I am beautiful, sensual, charming, and have world-class skills. I offer a great experience, that's what sets me apart from the rest. If you don't believe me, come meet me and see for yourself.
I hope to make you feel like a �� king
Haileyjae
How to meet me:
TEXTING WITH YOUR HANDLE GETS YOU RESPONDED TO MUCH QUICKER
I Will NOT RESPOND WITH NO PM SENT!!!!!! Too many fakers getting on OH2!!!
Donations:
QV: 120
Hhr: 160
Hr: 200 vanilla play All Fetish play is extra depending on the fetish work.
Outcalls are available in order to prevent flaking unverified members will have to be provided by you and it will come out of the donation
DONTS:
TUYA, BBFS, GREEK, CIM
Thanks Haileyjae 737-304-9885