Thread: ThaiAngie: Thai lunch =)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Booked but had to cancel

I booked with her during latter stage of Covid or at the end of 2020. At appt time I felt sick, no energy, so to protect her in case I had Covid, ( I didn't) I cancelled right at the appointment time and was in the apt complex parking lot. I tried to reschedule 3 times, had an appt and she cancelled last minute each one of them. Karma as Cabe is too big and long for her it seems. Seems early in career, amazing services, now it appears meh.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Here?s some facts. She is low volume, maybe one or two per day if that. You guys all know she is highly allergic to cbd, and numbing agents. That is what happened to the op, he used those products and it knocked her out for the whole day and she had to cancel other people. She avoids kissing when people use cbd oils etc. I?ve seen her so many times, I use no add ons and she takes it like a champ every time. Truly an amazing girl.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks, AL, good explanation of a plausible action on her part.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Nah bs reply

I have never in my life consumed any CBD products dont even know their use/purpose.

Let others read my most recent review and other reviews... so far consensus seems like this is her current MO nowadays… but anyone can go see her and come to their own conclusions, experiences…

Im just trying to contribute with HONEST reviews.
    Last edited by richardscott; 03-28-2024 at 04:23 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    She must be allergic to the op. Suppose that is possible. Most interesting thing about any legendary provider, Piles of positive glowing reviews, then one slightly off review. I generally go with the majority of positives in my evaluation.