Thread: ThaiAngie: Thai lunch =)

Verified Hobbyist BCD

ThaiAngie: Thai lunch =)

Companion's Handle: ThaiAngie
    Date of Visit: 27/03
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 210-789-8676
    Email Address: N/A
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?57935-ThaiAngie
    City, State: SA, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes (early)
    Activities: Sensual naked lap dance, BBBJ (lots), oil jerking, K9, CG, DFK, cuddling.
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr
    Donation: 350
    Approximate age of Companion: Late 30s
    Hair Color and Length: Long to her waist, super soft straight ("Asian") and black
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: Thai
    Companion Description: Tiny, under 5', gorgeous MMS, hourglass shape, lots of tattoos in her back and one on her chest, super clean-hygienic.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Meet
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    I'm not a regular of Angie's, but I've seen her in the past.

My previous time with her was a while back, but it was way better... she was "sluttier" and more passionate.

I still had a very good time, but she is more of a relaxed-GFE-massage parlor-calm experience than a fuck-a-thon-PSE-passionate-can-handle-a-pounding kinda experience.

I suspect she is too high volume and can't really handle or avoids a hardcore pounding since she has to pace herself not to get sore/wornout, etc...

I would rate this session: 6/10.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    She's a San Antonio classic.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Verified Hobbyist BCD JohnnyWadd's Avatar

50yo WM. Retired Military.
    Sweet Playful Sapiosexual
    Southern Gentleman.
    Seeks passionate GFE encounters
    and intimate connections.
    DATY and kissing are a must.

FHRITP Bloopers
    https://youtu.be/6fhszlqOfq4

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Booked but had to cancel

I booked with her during latter stage of Covid or at the end of 2020. At appt time I felt sick, no energy, so to protect her in case I had Covid, ( I didn't) I cancelled right at the appointment time and was in the apt complex parking lot. I tried to reschedule 3 times, had an appt and she cancelled last minute each one of them. Karma as Cabe is too big and long for her it seems. Seems early in career, amazing services, now it appears meh.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Here?s some facts. She is low volume, maybe one or two per day if that. You guys all know she is highly allergic to cbd, and numbing agents. That is what happened to the op, he used those products and it knocked her out for the whole day and she had to cancel other people. She avoids kissing when people use cbd oils etc. I?ve seen her so many times, I use no add ons and she takes it like a champ every time. Truly an amazing girl.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks, AL, good explanation of a plausible action on her part.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Nah bs reply

I have never in my life consumed any CBD products dont even know their use/purpose.

Let others read my most recent review and other reviews... so far consensus seems like this is her current MO nowadays… but anyone can go see her and come to their own conclusions, experiences…

Im just trying to contribute with HONEST reviews.
    Last edited by richardscott; 03-28-2024 at 04:23 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    She must be allergic to the op. Suppose that is possible. Most interesting thing about any legendary provider, Piles of positive glowing reviews, then one slightly off review. I generally go with the majority of positives in my evaluation.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

I don?t know what you experienced but all my visits have been some of the best

I dont know what you experienced with Angie but all my experience have been an excellent always welcoming. Makes you feel like the man of the house undress you and cleans you up. Maybe it?s something that you did that made you off putting

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Nope, I did absolutely nothing out of bounds.

You are all making shit up... when I was leaving we even mentioned seeing each other again (which I would for hh).

These claims that I did 'something' to her, consumed CBD or that she had to cancel the rest of her day are straight up lies.

She even sent me a text a couple of hours after I left that she had so much fun and wishing me a great day.

I gave high praise to the first half of the encounter, her looks and even recommended her on the encounter detail questions.

You WKs are overreacting.

I have nothing else to add to this conversation, therefore I will stop replying because I don't think that should be the spirit of the board... I just shared my honest experience, you are free to share yours - but I do feel a line is being crossed when I am being accused of a behavior or events that did not take place at all.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Well said OP.

Each time I've seen her, it's been one notch below prior visit.
    1st was Fantastic (Pre COVID)
    2nd Visit (1 year post COVID) - Very Nice
    3rd Visit in 2023 - Decent.

After 3rd visit, which was still nice, I decided to put her on the bench and just call on her as a reserve player. With her scheduling restrictions tho, doesn't seem likely I'll call her number any time soon. But I will read others adventures and hope she returns to her top notch form and live vicariously thru you guys out there.

Again, these are my experiences. I don't CBD or other substances, limited alcohol. Hobbying is my Vice of choice, nothing else...