Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: See ROS
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 HR
Donation: 400
Approximate age of Companion: Mid-30's
Hair Color and Length: Blonde, to the middle of her back
Smoking Status: Non smoker
Ethnic/Racial background: White
Companion Description: Soccer mom next door type. She's attractive and would turn heads at the local walmart. She's around 5'5" or so, and her OH2 ad states 135 lbs, which looked and felt accurate. She's not a super slender young college girl, but she is a beautiful classy woman.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Meet
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
I had wanted to see Starr for awhile and just hadn't gotten around to seeing her before she dropped off the radar for awhile. I noticed she had popped back up, and seeing as there is a lack of good provider options in cowtown, I jumped at the chance to see her.

Screening was very quick and simple, on Sunday afternoon I sent her a PM on OH2 introducing myself as well as a P411 appointment request, and she texted me back withing a couple of minutes confirming my short notice request was okay. Headed her way and she let me park in her garage and closed the garage door while I was there. Nice discreet touch on keeping visitors vehicles inconspicuous I thought.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.