Love is Life
And
Life is Love
Love for you, for me and love for us.

With our intention let?s create magical moments of bliss, pleasure and wonder. I?ll be available all day today.

Wednesday all day except between 3 and 5 pm
Thursday 11 am to 6 pm
Friday all day
Saturday after 4 pm
Sunday in Fischer or with advanced notice in Austin

I?m a flirty mature provider with natural 34DDD?s. I?m known for my excellent massages and I love giving them. Part of an amazing session for me receiving too! I love to play and explore. If you want a lot of that then book a companion session. I am very genuine and I will ensure we have the best time.

AVAILABLE IN FISCHER!
My hill country incall is ready. If you live in Fischer, Wimberley, or Canyon Lake I?ll be a lot closer to you. I?m not out there everyday so advanced planning is necessary.

ECLIPSE DATE $600
Meet me at my hill country incall for the eclipse! Watch the eclipse together, lay naked on the deck, sip a beverage, light snacks and other things of course.

SCREENING
Introduction by text 512 nine20 335nine, email camelacamela@protonmail.com or here (slower response). Screening is easy peasy, but it?s up to you. Please include all info, again it?s up to you if you want screening to take 3 days or 20 minutes.
  • Tell me briefly who you are, what you do and your age.
  • Include your references or Linkedin profile.
  • Be available for a quick phone chat. Phone number will be given once you give me the above info.

Please use my ?quoted terms? for our correspondence. I do not answer explicit questions. Acronyms are NOT safe language and considered explicit. I only answer to proper introductions.

FBSM RATES (non FS)
?Basic Relaxation? L1 - 180/hr
This discount is for those that only want to receive, no mutual touch in this tier.
?Relaxation Plus? L2 - 240/hr
?90 minutes? - 300
Silent massages, Prostate play, Breast play, DATY and Squirting, CW, Loving nature, 69, Therapuetic level body work, Thai massage

COMPANION DATES
GFE Encounters
?Lunch date? 400/1 hr
?Late Lunch? 500/90 minutes
?Cancel My Meetings? 600/2hrs

?ROCK N? LOVE?
Double with Rockabilly Gal in South Austin!
Please schedule at least two days in advance to coordinate our schedules.
30 minutes 400
1 hr 600

IMG_0542.jpg