Thread: What is with all the FAKE ASS MUHFCKRS&ASSHOLES TRYING TO RIP US OFF!

Verified Companion Companion Tight-N-TastyNikki's Avatar

Exclamation What is with all the FAKE ASS MUHFCKRS&ASSHOLES TRYING TO RIP US OFF!

Wow i dont understand what the fuck is going on right now...i had 2 clients in a row that had "money problems" basically they were BOTH broke....wtf is that HOW DO I GET 2 MOTHERFUCKERS IN A ROW TRYING TO RIP ME OFF...im so mad rn.
    The first guy had 2 fakes 100's and right wen he handed them to me they felt funny. And i looked at the serial numbers and they were THE SAME
    i Was like wtf dude u didnt see they were fake. And the back said copy
    And he had his pants off hah i was like uh yeah so u have to go then he was all damn
    Then the 2nd. Client was talking to me and we talked for 5min, and since some guys make u ask for the money,i asked if he had cash or cashapp. And he said both...and i was like oh here is my cashapp(showed him screen with my cashapp) and then hes all oh i left the condom in the car...since i ran out and didnt notice we needed it...and he went down to his car, but after 2min i text him and asked what was going on and hes like i dont wanna bs u my check hasnt came thru yet...i was like so ur broke,i thoufht u had cash and cashapp? And he was all well its on cashapp,and so i made him leave he wss like trying to fuck he even asked he was like can i give it to u after
    I was like um no really dont do that.
    So yeah this is bullshit. Im fuckin broke af and these assholes wanna fuckin do this shit. Wtf is wrong wirh u god damnn
    FULL GFE provider w/ a PhD in sucking dick👅
    ✔️Newbie&Couple Friendly
    📸Pic/Vid🎥Friendly ask me for rates
    Verified sites;
    Tryst
    Private Delights ↩️ Read reviews
    P411 ID-41481

Newbies
    TEX​T ME w/name,age+1 recent pic, @least 1 verifiable reference. If no ref., send pic of ID w/ALL info blacked out,besides your name,pic&DOB
    ♥︎Nicole
    210-940-6930

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Damn, that sucks, and it's people like that ruin things for everyone. This reminds me of a former co-worker who would take stacks of movie money to a strip club in a small west Texas town. He'd get about 40 grand in fake cash, go to this club, and do the whole "making it rain" thing. The majority of girls in that club got there by going Cuba-Juarez-El Paso-Pecos (the town) and had no idea that bills shouldn't glow pink to red, under blacklight. For reference, only the security thread should glow red under black lights. This guy would go in, big time it with the dancers, use the fake cash to take them back to the room, and they had no clue. Karma got him, though. He's currently awaiting trial on multiple felony charges for something unrelated to that.

Verified Companion Companion Tight-N-TastyNikki's Avatar
    Wow that's so fucked up! I would be sooo mad if that happened to me.
    But yeah this shit was movie money. It said "in prop we trust" and said copy on the back and said prop money like wtf how didnt u see that. I love when they act all shocked. Idk its hard for me to believe that he didnt know
    FULL GFE provider w/ a PhD in sucking dick👅
    ✔️Newbie&Couple Friendly
    📸Pic/Vid🎥Friendly ask me for rates
    Verified sites;
    Tryst
    Private Delights ↩️ Read reviews
    P411 ID-41481

Newbies
    TEX​T ME w/name,age+1 recent pic, @least 1 verifiable reference. If no ref., send pic of ID w/ALL info blacked out,besides your name,pic&DOB
    ♥︎Nicole
    210-940-6930

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmith593 View Post
    Damn, that sucks, and it's people like that ruin things for everyone. This reminds me of a former co-worker who would take stacks of movie money to a strip club in a small west Texas town. He'd get about 40 grand in fake cash, go to this club, and do the whole "making it rain" thing. The majority of girls in that club got there by going Cuba-Juarez-El Paso-Pecos (the town) and had no idea that bills shouldn't glow pink to red, under blacklight. For reference, only the security thread should glow red under black lights. This guy would go in, big time it with the dancers, use the fake cash to take them back to the room, and they had no clue. Karma got him, though. He's currently awaiting trial on multiple felony charges for something unrelated to that.

Outta curiosity, what strip club is that? I?m out that way from time to time.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubbster View Post
    Outta curiosity, what strip club is that? I?m out that way from time to time.
    My co-workers always called it El Ranchito, in Pecos, TX. Not sure if that was the actual name or not. Never asked how to get there, but just know that it's a few miles outside of town. The even more crazy thing about the guy taking in fake cash, was that it's rumored to be run by the Banditos.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    knew a choreboy type that went to the hood and used fake money to get products. big risk but he had big benefits from a profit stand point. fyi did you know any copy of US currency must be at least 10% different in size compared to real US currency to be legal to hold as fake money. ie fake dollars in monopoly are small, kids play money is often bigger..BUT if its the same size as bills in pocket, THATS A FORGERY AND its assumed you were going to pass it off as counterfeit currency, so you get arrested. Is that why lotto checks are so big? just teasing on the lotto comment.

Verified Companion Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmith593 View Post

What color should they glow ?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Michelle View Post
    What color should they glow ?
    Legit currency shouldn't glow, per se, but the security band should glow pinkish to red, under blacklight. The quality of the blacklight accounts for the change in color. Outside of work and my hobbying, I deal with a lot of 20 and 100 bills, so I keep a counterfeit pen and small uv light with me, when picking up cash. It just dawned on me that knowing about certain things might look like a red flag. Oh well

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry