Wow i dont understand what the fuck is going on right now...i had 2 clients in a row that had "money problems" basically they were BOTH broke....wtf is that HOW DO I GET 2 MOTHERFUCKERS IN A ROW TRYING TO RIP ME OFF...im so mad rn.
The first guy had 2 fakes 100's and right wen he handed them to me they felt funny. And i looked at the serial numbers and they were THE SAME
i Was like wtf dude u didnt see they were fake. And the back said copy
And he had his pants off hah i was like uh yeah so u have to go then he was all damn
Then the 2nd. Client was talking to me and we talked for 5min, and since some guys make u ask for the money,i asked if he had cash or cashapp. And he said both...and i was like oh here is my cashapp(showed him screen with my cashapp) and then hes all oh i left the condom in the car...since i ran out and didnt notice we needed it...and he went down to his car, but after 2min i text him and asked what was going on and hes like i dont wanna bs u my check hasnt came thru yet...i was like so ur broke,i thoufht u had cash and cashapp? And he was all well its on cashapp,and so i made him leave he wss like trying to fuck he even asked he was like can i give it to u after
I was like um no really dont do that.
So yeah this is bullshit. Im fuckin broke af and these assholes wanna fuckin do this shit. Wtf is wrong wirh u god damnn