Thread: If anyone could find it in their heart to help i would greatly appreciate it

Verified Companion Companion Bentley Rain's Avatar

If anyone could find it in their heart to help i would greatly appreciate it

If anyone could find it in their kind spirited hearts to help me out with my room that would be great. I'm behind a few days because it's been slow and people been BSing and lying about coming over after I done sent my address at that. I've been putting a lil bit towards it each day with what I can but I'm still behind by $265.88, and I don't wanna get put out tomorrow. Anything helps right now In no way am I looking for a handout and I can pay it back to whomever in whatever way I can. I'm posting an ad as well, but I figured I would try asking here as well. You can text me at ❤️210❤️750❤️2487❤️. THANKS IN ADVANCE LOVES!!!! AND PLEASE NO RUDENESS ON MY POST. THANKS.
    Last edited by Bentley Rain; 03-24-2024 at 10:34 PM.

Verified Companion Companion Kennadee's Avatar
    girl?. Soooo wish I could help you out because I get it. What is up with all these fake ass dudes on here I thought it was the women that were bad about not showing up or saying I?m five minutes away and not coming or I?m in the parking lot even I heard that twice in one day? I?m not even kidding two straight days of nothing but a bunch of fake ass people until I was in the middle of switching hotels and decided to take all my stuff with me to an outcall, because after two days of peoples BS I needed the money for my next hotel. One more bad experience this dude is on the side, talking about some girl stealing his car keys and running off his car and robbing him. I?ve experienced this guy and he really just fucked me over by doing all the cash I had I know I shouldn?t have had on me, but I stopped at Walgreens to add it to my card but they couldn?t load it at the time so I still had it on me All the money I had in my pocket I?m not even here I?m from Vegas but he?s really a pimp not dumb. I played whatever I needed to get some time alone to get away again though with no money I think I had $18 on my cash app card enough to get an Uber to Client I had seen a day or two before and I just popped in and all my shit for a day. I mean this is not me I have my shit together fake bullshit occupying time to text all this bullshit ridiculous. Good luck to you. I hope somebody helps you out again I wish I could miracle tonight. I?ll be in touch but so far same bullshit for the last several days. Crazy

kennadee💋

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Guys man up! If you scheduled an appointment show up.This providers is awesome! Believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by ttmax View Post
    Guys man up! If you scheduled an appointment show up.This providers is awesome! Believe it.
    Thnx lol. And I wasn't talking the guys from here lol, I was mainly meaning listcrapper lol

BUMP bcuz it seems like something or someone is reporting my posts on lc every time I post or because there shouldn't be no reason that no is texting when i been posting at least twice every hour at least before it was at least a couple ppl texting. And this site's almost like that too lol. And I have major shyt i gotta pay for like 10 years ago (meaning ASAP) lol. And I just posted on here too