Thread: New to OH - traveling for work - p411 verified

Registered Male (Not Verified)

New to OH - traveling for work - p411 verified

Hello my name is Dan. I?m new to this community but am verified on p411. [Staff edit. M]
    I’m traveling for work to Dallas from April 1-4 and would love to see some great girls while I’m here.

P411 account ID's are not allowed to be posted here. If P411 were to find out, they will pull your account.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Frankly, no woman here should accept your p411 information based on a post here. You should either contact her thru p411 if she is a member, or get the lady’s email address and invite her to view your p411 profile via the link p411 allows you to send from their site. Their rules are meant to protect both the men and women who rely on their screening service.

good luck.
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Welcome to the site.