Date of Visit: 3-23-24
Preferred Method of Contact: Text
Phone Number: 737-710-6060
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
City, State: San Antonio, Texas
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Shower, standing/layin bbbj, tit play, lots of dfk, fiv, daty, 69, cg, rcg, msog, cuddlin, massage
Length of Visit: Hr
Donation: 400
Approximate age of Companion: Early/mid 20s
Hair Color and Length: Brown i think
Smoking Status: No
Ethnic/Racial background: Korean
Companion Description: Bout 5' curvy, great tits and ass. Had a tat lower stomach not distracting at all sexy. Shaved great attitude was met at door with hug n kiss wearin lingerie. Was great the entire time.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Meet
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
2nd time tryin girl from Starroom-kgirls was great again. No girls are not the ones in the pics. The pics are touched up the 2 i have seen the faces are the same if anything just have curves which i love. Was iffy because she was located downtown but was actually easy to get to and find. Worried would need to pay for parkin but since was after 6 it was free parkin. Hana was great she opened door with hug and kiss wearin lingerie. Had take boots off at door n walked me to room. She helped me get undressed then went to give shower. Went back to bed and started with great bbbj. With mayb 15 so mins left asked if could give massage cuz sore from gym and she did was actually pretty good. When everything was finished went back and ended with a clean-up shower. As of now will prob keep usin the agency but mayb about 1 or so every other month or something since lil pricy but worth it.