302B7CB2-F2CC-482A-A12F-F5B3EDEEFC76.jpg

Hello Gentlemen,

Thank you for taking the time to learn a little about me. I hope to answer most of your questions here and gain the opportunity to learn more about you and what is missing in your life, after all our time together is about you and your fantasies.

A Little About Me:
I have been referred to as a wise old soul, I am mature beyone my years and I know how to carry myself as a lady and still have fun.
I have a giving heart and a zest for life. Positive by nature I seek out like people who know how to enjoy life and all that it has to offer. I am very passionate, erotic and intimate. My smile will brighten your day, my laugh will genuinely warm your spirit.

Unlike many young women in this industry I am very interested in who you are and feel honored that amongst all the choices you have here you have chosen me and I will honor that choice by providing you with an experience that will amaze and enlighten you.

Screening is required for all appointments.
I do screen to assure my safety and both of our privacy. If you have provider references please have all information ready when contacting me, her handle, phone number, and details to help jog her memory, I advise calling her first to clear using her as a reference this also helps her to remember you and speeds things up. If you do not have references there are other ways to screen send me a text or email, so we can discuss our options.

A small Deposit is required for appointments.

IMG_0684.jpg01FF818B-E240-4428-BF33-C332DE61D8AA.jpg

You can text me @ 707-840-4660
Or Email me: xoxoraven@gmail.com

I also have my own website:
www.xoxoraven.info
Which also has my booking form readily available for screening and booking.

Special GFE rates for Austin:
Outcall:
400 Hour
550 90 min (msog avail for 90 min and longer appts)
700 2 hr
**** 1000 3 hr - Romantic Getaway ***
1200 4-5 hr Dinner date & Dessert

If you want
incall it incurs a travel fee.

Add Greek (+150) or
Pegging (+200)

Xoxo
Raven Hill

Looking forward to meeting you!

💋💋
08260ecc-b869-48c4-ae72-7df1728bdff6.jpg