Companion's Handle: TRD TexasRainyDays
Date of Visit: 22/03/2024
Preferred Method of Contact: Text
Phone Number: 210-948-9388
Email Address: N/A
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...exasRainyDays;
City, State: SA, TX
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Pretty much
Activities: CG, SS, DFK, (Mild) Squirt, BBBJ, CIM with milking, Missionary
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 HR
Donation: $$$$
Approximate age of Companion: 45?
Hair Color and Length: Long Curly Blonde (lower back)
Smoking Status: I don't think so.
Ethnic/Racial background: White
Companion Description: On pics she doesnt show face, but that's her 100%, good sized MM breasts, former dancer/nice silhouette, 5'6 height, I don't recall tattoos (if any they must be discrete), mommy damage, white skin.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Prefer not to say.
Would You Recommend this Companion?? I guess.

Public comments:
So perhaps this will be slightly controversial, I want to be careful and very respectful with my words... provider has an impeccable track-record, you won't find a single negative word about her neither here nor on the other board that begins with an 'e'.

I would just say that 'she's not for me'.

She does have a nice personality and seemed like a good person.

On a side note, I do feel like there are not many options in SA, my regulars have retired after either a very few years (or just months) of doing this... another one I used to see moved to Austin which requires planning and having to drive 2 hours (1 hr each way) each time I see her. I'm trying to find someone... rolled the dice and can say that TRD is an attractive (for me older) woman, but she's not what I'm looking for.

I arrived 6 minutes early and was not given the greenlight until a handful of minutes after the agreed time... during booking I did request if the session was msog but after my first pop - she made no attempt for a second pop - and without any words exchanged gave me the impression that playtime was over... she placed a little hand towel on top of me like cleaning up even though we had 30 min left and there was absolutely no mention-attempt of further physical contact.

The advertised (much hyped by you guys) squirting was not a geiser... more like just a wet kitty.

Overall session 5/10 (I do understand the rave reviews from many other users though).

Further explicit details about the session below...

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.