All I ever ask is for you to be respectful of me & my time. Newbie Friendly & I cater to GENEROUS & RESPECTFUL gentlemen of ALL ages & races. If you are neither then YMMV! **Also, I am reference friendly for clients who I have seen more than once or who send me a gift or tip to remind me who they are before.**

Check out my website for my information: https://msha.ke/haileysnow

🚫NO GREEK. 🚫NO TUMA or Prostate Massages🚫

Availability: Available anytime with a 24 hour notice. Although I can usually come to you anywhere in DFW on same day with a 2-3 hour notice.
Incalls do require a 24 hour notice and have a hour MINIMUM WITH DEPOSIT ONLY. NO EXCEPTIONS! Same day incall appointments will require an extra $100 fee.
Overnights & public dates are also available.

To book an appointment please contact me by text, email, or P411 for faster screening. When you message me please include desire booking length, day and time as well as any other details you would like me to know.

Cancellation/Deposit Policy: A non-refundable 50% deposit will be required (that is taken out of the donation and not added) FOR ALL APPOINTMENTS and in which case will be the cancellation fee if you cancel. NCNS will be blocked!

**DONATIONS ARE FOR TIME/TRAVEL ONLY & NON-NEGOTIABLE**

👠Lunch/dinner dates or any public dates like strip club, movies, lake, ect. are $150/HR for my time. Just think of me as a "Girlfriend For Hire!"

Donations for my time:
$200/HHR
$300/45 mins
$400/HOUR
$500/90 MINS
$600/2 hours
$900/3 hours
$1200/4 hours

If you want to add a hour DURING the appointment it will be +$400 for each hour. Pre-book as much time as you would like to indulge in!

📲(469) 723-2288
📧haileysnow@protonmail.ch