Thread: Flying into Vegas

Registered Male (Not Verified) Shadueblaque's Avatar

Flying into Vegas

I know this is way in advance but I like to research. I?m flying into Vegas at the end of July and was wondering if some of you wonderful people could give some info. I have been looking at crossing off stuff on a bucket list and have an opportunity to do so. One is finding a companion shorter than 5 foot that would be recommended. Second if there are any exotic type companions that would be recommended (not required). Reason is I already have one off the list (find a companion out of state) and why not go for a few more. Brothels are not out of the possibility (but I do have limited time just one day). Also if there is any info yall are willing to provide on the do?s and dont?s it would be appreciated because every area is different. If I?m out of line I apologize in advance and moderators can delete this post if need be. I do have P411.

Thanks in advance."

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadueblaque View Post
    One is finding a companion shorter than 5 foot that would be recommended. Second if there are any exotic type companions that would be recommended (not required)
    there is a filter on tryst.link you can click to narrow down what you are looking for. filter for height, petite, ethnicity etc.
    not sure if on your end (admirer) on p411 if theres a filter to search but on the provider end us ladies do fill out our measurement/height info which i thought was avail for an admirer to view. gl on completing and fulfilling your bucket list.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    nearest brothels to LV city are in Pahrump. It's around an hours drive, give or take. The Chicken Ranch is nice although haven't been in many many years. This was formerly the famous "Best Little *****house in Texas" in LaGrange (damn Marvin Zindler)

Girls are independent so they do set their own rate, which can be significantly different.

Just remember, prostitution is legal in many parts of Nevada, but not in Clark County (where LV is).

Registered Male (Not Verified) Shadueblaque's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Water Company ~ View Post
    there is a filter on tryst.link you can click to narrow down what you are looking for. filter for height, petite, ethnicity etc.
    not sure if on your end (admirer) on p411 if theres a filter to search but on the provider end us ladies do fill out our measurement/height info which i thought was avail for an admirer to view. gl on completing and fulfilling your bucket list.
    Thanks for the info I?ll look into tryst. There is a filter for P411 and I have been looking.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by R1966 View Post
    nearest brothels to LV city are in Pahrump. It's around an hours drive, give or take. The Chicken Ranch is nice although haven't been in many many years. This was formerly the famous "Best Little *****house in Texas" in LaGrange (damn Marvin Zindler)

Girls are independent so they do set their own rate, which can be significantly different.

Just remember, prostitution is legal in many parts of Nevada, but not in Clark County (where LV is).
    Yeah heard about the chicken ranch. I?ll have to look into that one too.