Thread: Screening questions

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Screening questions

I was recently in Vegas with wifey and tried to arrange some entertainment - a gift for her. The guy was a total douchebag. An hour after he was to arrive he texted to say he was on his way, but he wanted a deposit. I zelled $50. Then he said he wanted another $50 and a FaceTime visit before he would leave. I told him to F off and keep the $50. He showed up in the hotel anyway and texted me a video of himself in the lobby, (?hey I?m here, let?s hang.?) I didn?t feel safe with this guy showing up two hours late AND after I told him not to come, so I didn?t respond, it just seemed really sketchy. Wife didn?t want to respond either.

So, I?m trying to figure out what is reasonable screening. I don?t really get the point of a FaceTime verification unless they just want to screenshot it for blackmail purposes. I do understand a modest deposit for an outcall, but obviously there?s the risk that folks just don?t show up? How much screening should I really be willing to submit to? I don?t do this stuff very often, and pretty much never post, so there isn?t a list of providers ready to vouch for me.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    I'm sorry you didn't get the evening you hoped for.

Screening is one of those YMMV items. Some want references, some like reference services like p411, and others want RW info like IDs.

Whatever you are comfortable giving. Saw a lady post she was visiting soon and tried to pre-clear on p411. Get email from assistant that DL needs to be sent...info can be covered. I told her I have 20 OKs and having my RW info on her email could compromise me.

Date never took place. But I protect the fuck out of myself...
    Professional, mature (?), SWM
    Fully vaxxed & boosted
    I enjoy the company of all color, shape, and age of ladies 21+, but prefer mature GFE sessions that verge on PSE if we click.

My happy place: H**ker Valley, South Island, New Zealand

Drama queens need not apply.

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    hopefully im understanding correctly.. you wanted a guy to come over and entertain your wife?

ok.
    whats reasonable screening?
    firstly, for accuracy can you tell us what screening you did to vett this guy where you felt comfortable enough having this guy in a private setting with you and your wife? thanks