Boy have things changed. I ask my clients where they found me the answer is always 2 or 3 different sites.

So I was on there since 2014ish. Back in the day, men generally didn't know much about the internet, or going to different sites. I found some real gems on there. They see you (you provide good service and safety), and they repeat loyally. They don't ask for a ton of stuff.

Now those days are gone. I believe more guys are going to 3 sites and checking them all out. So I deleted my List Crawler. Not so sure the diamond in the rough is there anymore. I get text with the most clueless people, I can tell by the answer where they come from.

So now, no offense to OH2 or any other sites, I had 3 people ask 8 questions without screening. All to plan for least time and be cheap. I just provide what I provide, but is it just me or oh2 guys more demanding? I guess its the threat or promise of a review.

Is it just me, or back in the day those guys off List Crawler (after sifting through) were easier going and more kind? They were thankful. After dealing with so much drama they find a kind person and stayed loyal. Maybe those same guys are now on other sites and begin the text with outfit request and refuse to screen and act entitled.

Rant over. Have a happy hump day. I hope someone is getting humped lol

And honestly by time people arrive, get me naked, no lingerie, it was all for nothing lol.