Thread: Redhorns: Excellent First Encounter with Redhorns

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Redhorns: Excellent First Encounter with Redhorns

Companion's Handle: Redhorns
    Date of Visit: 03-19-2024
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 512-799-5058
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?42136-Redhorns
    City, State: Austin, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: LFK, DFK, BBBJx2, HJ, TF, FIV, MPCFS, MSOG
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1Hr
    Donation: 200
    Approximate age of Companion: 30s
    Hair Color and Length: Blonde/Shoulder length
    Smoking Status: Could not tell either way
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: Jovial, Inviting, small BBW with huuuuuge, tracts of land, (DDs), blonde hair done up in a ponytail, a few tattoos and piercings.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Setting up appointment via texting was simple enough. She gave me a general address and then a more precise one upon arrival which wasn't far from the former. She greeted me with a generous smile and hug and led the way to her business office where we had a very productive meeting. She is deaf so we mainly communicated via text, but she's very sweet and enthusiastic; highly recommended.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Thanks for the review. Definitely got to go check her out.
    I am a hardworking, respectful, and professional gentleman. I strongly believe that all women should be treated with dignity and respect at all times no matter what their race is or what background they come from. I am fully vaccinated and boosted💉Lets get this bread everyone.🍞🤠

?ACTIVOS? ?DE DONDE SE REPORTAN???? DIME 50!!!👀⛈️🌧️
    👹REAL HASTA LA MUERTE👹
    👑LAS LEYENDAS NUNCA MUEREN👑
    🤴🏾YO CAMINO COMO REY💪🏾
    🥀NO FAKE LOVE🖕🏾
    😈👿👺SOY LO QUE SOY🔥🔫💵
    🐬🐐🦬🦅🦂🫡🙏🏾👍🏾🐗😎💯🤘🏾🐊🌴🇺🇸🔥🐺🦏🦈🦍🦖

Thanks for the review.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks for the review.

She sounds good physically (I like women who are "soft and round") and I've been seriously considering her. The deaf/mute thing is the only reason I have not pulled the trigger. I value the social interaction almost as much as the sex, you see. Was communicating via text any issue and did it feel like a good conversation? Like the guy above me, I'm also curious if she localized during the sex.

The asking for specifics via text while setting it up is interesting, and would also seem like a huge red flag for me too. But in her case it makes total sense.

I'm so ooo tempted...

She is quite conversational

Via text and pad an pencil. A pleasant fun person
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks, Dodger!

I'm tapped out on hobby money for a week or two. But after that ill give her a shot.