Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: word to the wise

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by baja22 View Post
    Yeah, using initialisms is up there with "are u a cop, cuz u can't lie if u are!" I never use initialisms or any wording remotely connected with sex. It's just about what day and time we can meet. Hopefully, the ad will spell out what's offered, but even if there is some question I still book if I really want to see her, and if it winds up being a disappointment, I just don't go back.

Yeah, that one drives me nuts. Law Enforcement officers can and will lie to you in an investigation. They are given broad discretion by courts to so, especially in the sort of "sting" operations that are common in prostitution enforcement. But the whole "they have to tell the truth if you ask if they are a cop" is absurd for several very god reasons, but people persist in believing it and repeating it as true. Now, asking if the other party is a cop is of use in a face to face interaction as a perceptive person can sometimes detect deception through body language, inflection, etc. But asking it via text is a pointless waste of time. Finally, the "are you a cop?" question can bite you on the butt in court. It's unlikely to be used as an argument by a prosecutor, but many jurors are going to ask themselves. "So why did the defendant ask that? Why would he have concern if the girl was a cop? What is he afraid of?".

Its human nature I suppose. There are always people who are going to believe in things that are transparently not true, and/or a bit nutty. See Flat Earth Theorists and Sovereign Citizens.

On the other hand the " show me yours and ill show you mine" is probably a better test. You know the whole " I need you to reach over and touch my boob and I'm going to touch your crotch." Sort of thing. I've never heard of an undercover or sting "bait" girl doing that. But I may very well be wrong? Anyone have any insight on that?

One quick amusing anecdote in regards to the "are you a cop?" question. Back around 2001 I had a street walker approach me and strike up a conversation. At one point she asked me "Honey are you a cop?". Being youngish and naive on the subject I thought I was being funny and replied " Why? Do I look like a cop too you?". She looked at me for a moment and said "Well, now that you mention it, you do!". At the time I was six foot tall, with a large frame and was in reasonably good shape.. I was clean shaven and wore my hair in a severe " buzz cut". Woops!
    Last edited by Cuirassier1812; 03-29-2024 at 01:26 AM.
    "You live only a few more years. You die alone. Unmourned. And unloved......Suffering? Suffering you'll have no trouble doing. And if you are ever tempted...EVER... to consider your suffering unjustified, just remember your second marriage."
    Cerebus

Yes, I have heard of cops allowing touching before the arrest. Who makes the first move may determine entrapment, but ladies have reported that it happens.
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    There is an "Add to Ignore List" feature on OH2. May I suggest using it and block the phone number on your phone. Problem solved.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
    Yes, I have heard of cops allowing touching before the arrest. Who makes the first move may determine entrapment, but ladies have reported that it happens.
    Interesting.
    I had never heard of that. I was under the impression that undercovers could not engage in any sexual contact with during an investigation. Lol. Here am I falling into the very thing I warned against: Uncritically believing "common knowledge!"
    "You live only a few more years. You die alone. Unmourned. And unloved......Suffering? Suffering you'll have no trouble doing. And if you are ever tempted...EVER... to consider your suffering unjustified, just remember your second marriage."
    Cerebus

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
    Is that both ways? Female decoy cops will allow touching or viewing? We know male cops will do anything lol.

Quote Originally Posted by baja22 View Post
    Is that both ways? Female decoy cops will allow touching or viewing? We know male cops will do anything lol.
    I have never seen this confirmed, but I do not think departments will ask their female cops to do what some men will do.
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2