Thread: To those I've had the pleasure of meeting

Verified Companion Companion Deja Tha Doll's Avatar
    Travels between Temple, Killeen, Austin and Dallas

Red face To those I've had the pleasure of meeting

They say that the people you meet and the situations you come across in life can either be a blessing or a lesson. And at this point in my life and in my "career " I'd say I've had my equal share of both, but I'm moreso focused on, and thankful for, my blessings at this point.

I'd like to think that everything happens for a reason, and with everything going on in the world, and with sites and apps being banned and taken down, I see it as nothing more than a sign and motivation for me to begin and venture out and off to this next phase in this journey we call life.

If you've ever had the pleasure of actually meeting me, you'd know that I've been talking about this for quite some time, though I enjoy what I do here and have had soo many wonderful times and memories with folks, it's about time I focus my energy on prospering in a different position.

I'm planning on going all digital and mainstream myself by the summer and being totally phased out of this lifestyle by the end of the year.

Nonetheless, I have definitely enjoyed meeting so many wonderful people from here and Eccie, (especially those who became regulars*, yall are the absolute BEST)!! I'll probably still allow texts and continue to deal with yall* but that's about it, once I get myself situated and have fully moved forth from this chapter in my life.

So I'd like to dedicate this pic to all of those wonderful gents that I've met since I've joined this lifestyle and community, and even to the ones who took the time out of their day to send me words of encouragement, to never let anyone try to bring me down or steal my joy. Yall truly helped and encouraged me like no other. Thanks for letting me know that you cared, and that you seen past the BS and believed in me when it seemed like nothing but negativity and hate was being thrown my way.

I absolutely appreciate you gents for being nothing less than AMAZING to me!!!

Thank you for guys for everything and ALL of the support you've shown and given me throughout the years :)

Here's a token pic of my appreciation

✨See Ad 4 Specials✨
    300 - HHR
    350 - HR
    *Your Place*
    400 - HR
    (+200 every HHR after for IC & OC)
    *Mediterranean Island class plus +100*
    Pics +50 / Videos +100
    My Website
    P334084
    My Onlyfans
    My Twitter
    *See my Visitor Messages Tab (LAST PAGE) of my bio for more info/screening form*
    💞FMTY Or I can OC ANYWHERE & WHENEVER you'd like 🎬😈😻
    NOW OFFERING FASTER, ALTERNATE, DISCREET, PRIORITY SCREENING (PREBOOK ON OF FOR SPECIALS)

Verified Companion Companion VikkiLyn's Avatar
    The bestest of wish on your next adventure.
    If you dont see an ad posted feel free to text anyways :)

The secret to happiness is laughter and Orgasm

512*659*9623..Text is ok

Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar
    Good luck love I wish you nothing but the best and I'm right behind you!
    Donations:
    400 2hrs, 320 90min, 240hr
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    OC +40-60 (30min-45min), NO QV
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    50 cancellation fee (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Surely for many this is a bittersweet thing to hear. It will be a loss for this community.

With your work ethic, I'm sure you will be successful in your future endeavors. I hope you have all the love and support you need from those around you!

I just pray you get the appreciation you deserve in your next chapter. Good luck!

"If clear waters get murky, fortune favors the fish that swim upstream."

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Tha Doll View Post
    They say that the people you meet and the situations you come across in life can either be a blessing or a lesson. And at this point in my life and in my "career " I'd say I've had my equal share of both, but I'm moreso focused on, and thankful for, my blessings at this point.

I'd like to think that everything happens for a reason, and with everything going on in the world, and with sites and apps being banned and taken down, I see it as nothing more than a sign and motivation for me to begin and venture out and off to this next phase in this journey we call life.

If you've ever had the pleasure of actually meeting me, you'd know that I've been talking about this for quite some time, though I enjoy what I do here and have had soo many wonderful times and memories with folks, it's about time I focus my energy on prospering in a different position.

I'm planning on going all digital and mainstream myself by the summer and being totally phased out of this lifestyle by the end of the year.

Nonetheless, I have definitely enjoyed meeting so many wonderful people from here and Eccie, (especially those who became regulars*, yall are the absolute BEST)!! I'll probably still allow texts and continue to deal with yall* but that's about it, once I get myself situated and have fully moved forth from this chapter in my life.

So I'd like to dedicate this pic to all of those wonderful gents that I've met since I've joined this lifestyle and community, and even to the ones who took the time out of their day to send me words of encouragement, to never let anyone try to bring me down or steal my joy. Yall truly helped and encouraged me like no other. Thanks for letting me know that you cared, and that you seen past the BS and believed in me when it seemed like nothing but negativity and hate was being thrown my way.

I absolutely appreciate you gents for being nothing less than AMAZING to me!!!

Thank you for guys for everything and ALL of the support you've shown and given me throughout the years :)

Here's a token pic of my appreciation

Wish you the very best! I’ve never met you, but now wish I had.

Verified Companion Companion NikkiGhost's Avatar
    You'll be missed 🥺 I need to hurry up and do the same thing.

Verified Companion Companion Morgan Baby's Avatar
    Hi Love, I wish you all the best on new adventures.. Life is a very special gift.. Make the best of it!
    -Morgan Baby❤️😘

Text only: (512) 953-3012

*** I’m also verified on P411 -# P349488
    https://www.preferred411.com/P349488

Verified Companion Companion Deja Tha Doll's Avatar
    Travels between Temple, Killeen, Austin and Dallas
    I appreciate everyone who took the time to comment on this thread. It truly means alot. Thank you all.
    I wish you the best as well on your own endeavors Sammy - xoxo
    ✨See Ad 4 Specials✨
    300 - HHR
    350 - HR
    *Your Place*
    400 - HR
    (+200 every HHR after for IC & OC)
    *Mediterranean Island class plus +100*
    Pics +50 / Videos +100
    My Website
    P334084
    My Onlyfans
    My Twitter
    *See my Visitor Messages Tab (LAST PAGE) of my bio for more info/screening form*
    💞FMTY Or I can OC ANYWHERE & WHENEVER you'd like 🎬😈😻
    NOW OFFERING FASTER, ALTERNATE, DISCREET, PRIORITY SCREENING (PREBOOK ON OF FOR SPECIALS)