I've have jus about accomplished me moving to my own place but unfortunately I need some help the 16th is my deadline so if anyone would like to help me get into my place you would have no idea how grateful me and my 2 dogs would be because man I've had my share of rough times and damnit I can't take no more I'm not asking for hand me outs but if exchanging my time and yours will get me in a place that I can call mine for 12 months or longer well man im on my hands and knees frfr

My availability tonight I get off of work at 11:30pm I've been at work since 6:30am and I'm available all night and Sunday all day please if anyone can help and give me a blessing you can see me for 12months no charge jus fun play in my new place

I'm sorry if it sounds pathetic but fuck Im sorry I don't have a boyfriend I don't have my family I only got you and I can tell u all of u that see me or have seen me jus been way better and enjoyable than any boyfriend I've ever had and i am grateful to have y'all in my life but anyway im jus asking for a lil help and give u 12 months no charge

Availability after work tonight 11:30pm/12am

Contact 512 967 9326

Location s Austin

Incall and outcall available