Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: DFW petite Freak Ready to rock your world!

Verified Companion

DFW petite Freak Ready to rock your world!

IMG_0241.jpgHello Handsome! My name is Valeria I am a 20 years young, 5 feet tall, Local Latina and I?m here to provide an Unforgettable experience in a judgement free zone! I like to think of myself as a Sex therapist I want to cater to your well being through sexual healing No matter the style you prefer. I?m very Versatile 😘. I love to dress up and be admired! I?ll provide a surreal experience. Whether you want something casual, to dominate, or be dominated, I am the girl for you! Pm me for verification to book me soon! I?m 100% independent and Love the freedom I have just by sharing my youthful energy with you lovely men!
    GFE: LFK, DFK, BBBJ, CIM, BLS, DATY, DATO.
    Rates : 250hh 300h 3501.5h 4002hr Overnights available & Outcall +$50
    My rates are exclusively for my time and strictly for companionship only and no solicitation is implied. In the meantime, enjoy this tease! 💋 Xoxo, Val.
    https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/xeqxi...alqi0xt6x&dl=0 Attachment 1381962

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome to OH2 Valeria! Glad to see you here! It was a pleasure meeting you recently! I look forward to it again!

Guys, I have seen this girl! She is legit and an absolute great time; as sweet as they come! I have seen her twice now, and going to do a detailed review in a day or so. I?ll also send in a vouch for her.
    Live and let others live.

P411 Lifetime Member & Verified with 30 Okays. PacePro Verified Member. OH2 Verified Member. ECCIE Premium, TER Premium. Private Delights Vouched Member with Provider Responses. Will Write Detailed & Entertaining Reviews (with consent, cos I respect a Provider’s privacy) if the Experience is Good!

Verified Companion
    Thank you CKJAmore! It was a pleasure to see you as well! I?m excited to be here. Cheers to A new beginning in my journey joining the Hobby! Xoxo, Val.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Bald Bryan's Avatar

Retired "hobbyist" - Current Content Creator - Always Looking For Shoots

>>>ONLYFANS<<<

Twitter

Welcome Valeria. Love the tease. You look gorgeous in your pics. Love your menu as well. I hope to see you soon.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Valxoxo View Post
    Thank you CKJAmore! It was a pleasure to see you as well! I?m excited to be here. Cheers to A new beginning in my journey joining the Hobby! Xoxo, Val.
    You are welcome, honey! I was truly a pleasure meeting you as well! have send in a vouch to CK. Cheers to your beginnings in the hobby! You will do very well given your attitude and service! Stay safe and have lots of fun!
    Live and let others live.

P411 Lifetime Member & Verified with 30 Okays. PacePro Verified Member. OH2 Verified Member. ECCIE Premium, TER Premium. Private Delights Vouched Member with Provider Responses. Will Write Detailed & Entertaining Reviews (with consent, cos I respect a Provider’s privacy) if the Experience is Good!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome Valeria!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome Valeria, it would be a pleasure to see you and get to know each other better.
    Check your Pm if you have time love

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome Val!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Hey there. Sent you a PM not too long ago. Hope to hear from you soon

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I sent you one as well.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome to Dallas.

Hope to meet you soon

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I will be seeing you SOON

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    PM sent but who knows when or even if I'll get a response. CKJAmore's review has everybody all worked up wanting to see this one including me. I know whe has to be very busy. Hope I hear back soon.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome Val
    Looking Good But Still F-----g Up

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast