Date of Visit: 3/12/2024
Preferred Method of Contact: Walk in
Phone Number: (210) 887-7586
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
City, State: San Antonio, Texas
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: LFK, Breast worship, BBBJ, BLS, Rimming, DATY, DATO, Squirt, Mish, K9, CG, Prostate massage, BBBJNQBS
Length of Visit: Hour
Donation: $70+190
Approximate age of Companion: 30
Hair Color and Length: Black hair to butt
Smoking Status: No
Ethnic/Racial background: Asian
Companion Description: Spinner type, 5'5", 110, nice C-cup bolt on's.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Definitely exceeded
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely!

Public comments:
I was having trouble finding a provider available so I decided to drive by QQ to see if it was still open after hearing about recent LE activity. When I pulled up it looked like normal. I called and asked if my favorite girl was working there today and was told that she was. I went in and was greeted by Emily. I asked for my regular girl but was told that she would be busy for another 40 minutes. I told her I would come back but asked if I could use their restroom. Went to the back where the toilet was, separated from the laundry area by a curtain. As I was peeing, I felt a hand grab my ass. Startled, I exclaimed Hello! It was Emily. She said "I want to do you and not to let my regular girl have all the fun". I repeated that she was my favorite. Emily said to try her, and if I didn't like her, I didn't have to pay a tip. Well..... how could I say no? Went to the room and before she left I asked if she could put her hair into pigtails (my favorite). She said of course and left. I got undressed and sat on the table. She returned, hair up just how I like it. The game was on! I had no idea what I was in for.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.