Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
Activities: convo, breast play, hj, cbj, cfs, rcg, k9, mish
Length of Visit: 30 mins
Donation: 260
Approximate age of Companion: 25
Hair Color and Length: below the shoulder dark brown
Smoking Status: no
Ethnic/Racial background: latina
Companion Description: unbelievably sexy latina with a banging body. 5'5 height, fat dd titties, slim waist, huge heart shaped ass good for pounding, neatly shaved kitty, and a beautiful face and smile
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? yes!
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? yes!
Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes!

Public comments:
My regular hookup was unavailable and i was really really looking to get a nut. i saw a posting from serenitysprings and had been meaning to pull the trigger with them so thought i might as well give them a text. i got a message very promptly and decided why the hell not and decided to pull the trigger. my time was set and i was on my way with absolutely no hiccups at all. the tcb is very very good with them and no hassle whatsoever. there were no other girls when i arrived but lily was there to greet me and holy shit she is gorgeous. she was in casual clothes and these tight blue joggers that really made her huge ass pop out. she led me to the back room of the serenity studio and i was drooling at the mouth just watching her ass sway back and forth. the session was very fun and shes one of the hottest girls ive ever had the pleasure of being with since getting into the hobby!

As for expectations, this is where some may not want to pull the trigger. as far as i can tell, every girl at serenity has their own personal limits and boundaries. Lily was clear with me from the beginning what hers were and i had no problem with any of the limits she had. if you are looking for an intimate gfe, you should maybe look elsewhere. if you just want to blow your load with an extremely hot young latina, lily is right up your alley.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.