Thread: Lets Reign in the Welcoming of This raining Queen aka me

Registered Female (Not Verified)

Lets Reign in the Welcoming of This raining Queen aka me

Hi ya handsome hunks. Would you like to be friends? How about cum-padres hmm? If you are looking for love, well you're on the wrong site. If you are looking for lust look no further. Im the pawg princess of your dreams, or fantasies whichever it may be. I am Cloey Reign , and I'm here to rain down on you. Let's meet today & get better acquainted.
    I'll be waiting for you to call. Inquire about the donation via text @ 737-266-9326 . I have a pretty open menu so tell me what it is you you wish to do, i will tell you if id be willing to oblige
    737 266 9326received_759072719690693.jpgorca-image-255498094.jpgreceived_1931915343869817.jpg

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Welcome to Austin! Here’s wishing you nothing but success.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Quote Originally Posted by risn2theoccasion2 View Post
    Welcome to Austin! Here’s wishing you nothing but success.
    What he said … adding luck and fun
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Welcome CloeyReign.