ℌ𝔢𝔦𝔡𝔦- 𝟚𝟙𝟘♥𝟠𝟡𝟘♥𝟝𝟝𝟝𝟙

WHATS UP MIDLAND! My Hometown!
I am here only Tues, Weds, and Thurs morning. Visiting from San Antonio. I have a hotel incall. Please reach out and schedule with me ASAP, as I also have family to visit while I'm here and very limited time!

TO SEE MY NEW VIDEO: THE LINK IS HERE! [SIZE=2](it is only available to see while I'm here then will be taken down)[/SIZE]
https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?c...hqMwdBWJQoxvwy

TODAY'S DONATION RATES:
***GREEK IS INCLUDED WITH ALL OPTIONS Hhr & Longer***
Qhr - 160
GREEK ONLY QHR- 200

Hhr -250
Hr - 350(Includes MSOG)

ALSO AVAILABLE FOR:
Group Play
Parties
Date for Events or Dinner

Please book as much in advance as possible!

100% SAFE & DRAMA FREE!
I prefer Incall's but will make exceptions if you send the additional 75 that is added onto any rate of time upfront. That is the ONLY time I will ever ask for a deposit. [/FONT][/SIZE]

SERVICES AVAILABLE:
PSE
Greek
GFE
BBBJ
(*As long as it is clean and looks healthy)
CFS
FF
DATY
DATO
SS
COF
MSOG
(only with an hour or longer of playtime)

RULES!:
Bare/ Uncovered is NOT available!. Please do not ask!
Good hygiene is MANDATORY!! Please shower beforehand. You can also shower here if need be.
(FYI: I will always come freshly showered to ALL meetings!)
No DFK or Kissing on the mouth (to keep me from getting sick)
No CIM (COF is allowed!)
While I love Greek, I do not enjoy doing anything with your butt! No Butt's! (Pun Intended)
More a request than a rule, Please Manscape! tame the jungle beforehand! (There is no sexy way to get a pube out of your mouth!)

I ALSO SELL:
Lingerie or Nude Photos
Lingerie, Nude, and/or explicit pre-made videos
Custom Videos & Pics
Live Webcam Sessions

CASH & CASH APP FRIENDLY

BIRTHDAY MADNESS!:
My Birthday is coming up soon, (March 26th) I have set up an Amazon birthday wish list with lots of FUN stuff! I more than appreciate anything gifted to me for my birthday and send back a special thank you in the form of a video featuring whatever item is purchased for me. The link for the list is here:
https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/l...?ref_=wl_share
**Make sure you leave your phone number and/or name on the gift tag so I know who to thank!**

ℌ𝔢𝔦𝔡𝔦- 𝟚𝟙𝟘♥𝟠𝟡𝟘♥𝟝𝟝𝟝𝟙

smw.jpg373351975_639035044983537_1264500945760733496_n.jpg