Was the Appointment On-Time?? Not even close
    Activities: convo, bbbj, bls, tuma, cim
    Scheduled Length of Visit: hhr
    Donation:
    Approximate age of Companion: 35+
    Hair Color and Length: red, shoulder length & usually wet
    Smoking Status:
    Ethnic/Racial background: caucasian
    Companion Description: Thin, about 5'6", maybe 110#, shoulder length red hair
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? exceeded
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? absolutely

Public comments:
    I write reviews for several reasons. Sometimes it’s to inform my fellow hobbyists of the virtues (or lack thereof) of a new provider. Or to give an update on a more well-known lady. Often, it serves as a means of advertising for her since there are so many current restrictions to doing so online. Whatever the reason, I feel that it is a necessary contribution to our lifestyle community and, as such, endeavor to be as honest and forthcoming as possible. My reviews are not for entertainment, but for information. And they are worthless if they are not accurate. That said, this review, while completely accurate, is likely unnecessary.

I have known Aleisha since 2013 and have reviewed her several times on Eccie. The last time being Dec 2018. If you read that review, you will understand why I consider this one irrelevant. I could literally have copied and pasted that one as current. The lady just does not change. Those of you who know her understand that that is a double-edged sword.

The title of “legendary” is entirely appropriate for Aleisha. If you think otherwise, you need to do more research. She has been a hobby celebrity for as long as I can remember. Her bcd skills are as notoriously good as her tcb skills are not. And I can assure you, that has not changed. She is absolutely the consummate slut and, like I said previously, if you can think of something she won’t do, then you are one sick fuck. Truth be told, she takes pse to a whole new level and might not be for everyone. But it’s hard not to love a girl who has such a penchant for all kinds of sex and works as hard as she does to make you happy. If you can schedule with her, and that’s a big if, you can be sure of two things. She will, 1. Be late, keep you waiting or ghost on you altogether and 2. Leave you knowing why those of us who choose to see her will always take that chance.

Verified Hobbyist BCD raghupundit's Avatar
    Thank you for reaffirming what Aleisha is, and glad you got to see her.

Verified Hobbyist
    I am lucky enough to to have seen her two amazing ass licking, throat fucking, ass to mouth, slutty fucking times. 10/10 recommend!!!!