Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Quality Providers

Verified Companion Companion Deja Tha Doll's Avatar
    Travels between Temple, Killeen, Austin and Dallas
    Quote Originally Posted by firstandlast View Post
    I think the guys complaining about the quality of Austin providers are outing themselves as guys who are willfully choosing quantity over quality in the first place. There's plenty of reputable, dependable providers in Austin and they aren't hard to find. I read these negative reviews and shake my head and think, "WTF did you expect?"
    Lol that part babe.....I'll read reviews and alerts from guys who didn't want to provide screening information for me or had an issue with providing a deposit, then a few weeks, or months, later they went for either another companion here, or off of another site, or perhaps one off of the streets, who happened to be asking for less, and that hobbyist ultimately ended up coming back to this site with a sob story/alert/review. And I think to myself the exact same thing firstandlast, like "welp, what tf did they expect"?!
    ✨See Ad 4 Specials✨
    300 - HHR
    350 - HR
    *Your Place*
    400 - HR
    (+200 every HHR after for IC & OC)
    *Mediterranean Island class plus +100*
    Pics +50 / Videos +100
    My Website
    P334084
    My Onlyfans
    My Twitter
    *See my Visitor Messages Tab (LAST PAGE) of my bio for more info/screening form*
    💞FMTY Or I can OC ANYWHERE & WHENEVER you'd like 🎬😈😻
    NOW OFFERING FASTER, ALTERNATE, DISCREET, PRIORITY SCREENING (PREBOOK ON OF FOR SPECIALS)

With exception to the Valley, Corpus area and Amarillo, I've hobbied everywhere in Texas.

It was culture shock to me when I got to Austin in 2017 of having to book at least 90 minutes plus in advance. In West Texas, I could meet someone at worst 45 minutes.

During that 2017-2019, I've had nights where I left at 8pm to go to Dallas just to meet up with a provider, have a lot of fun and then be back at 5am on Sunday satisfied.

I've met great providers in ATX and also seen some miserable ones that can go "phoque themselves".

That said Austin now in my opinion is better now than back in the time period now however I don't hobby as much now.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Verified Companion Companion BrigittaBanana's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent220 View Post
    With exception to the Valley, Corpus area and Amarillo, I've hobbied everywhere in Texas.

It was culture shock to me when I got to Austin in 2017 of having to book at least 90 minutes plus in advance. In West Texas, I could meet someone at worst 45 minutes.

During that 2017-2019, I've had nights where I left at 8pm to go to Dallas just to meet up with a provider, have a lot of fun and then be back at 5am on Sunday satisfied.

I've met great providers in ATX and also seen some miserable ones that can go "phoque themselves".

That said Austin now in my opinion is better now than back in the time period now however I don't hobby as much now.

when?

Text or PM please :-)
    (262) 427-8745

Outcall only at this time

320/Hr
    220/Hhr
    Fetish and Specific Requests Taken on a Case by Case Basis

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Tha Doll View Post
    Lol that part babe.....I'll read reviews and alerts from guys who didn't want to provide screening information for me or had an issue with providing a deposit, then a few weeks, or months, later they went for either another companion here, or off of another site, or perhaps one off of the streets, who happened to be asking for less, and that hobbyist ultimately ended up coming back to this site with a sob story/alert/review. And I think to myself the exact same thing firstandlast, like "welp, what tf did they expect"?!
    LOL THAT exactly :)
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Verified Hobbyist BCD Transylvania Count's Avatar
    Humans are the same everywhere. The skill to distinguish between good and bad comes from experience, at times painful. It's all part of life. You can complain about the rules of the game on the sidelines, or jump in and play it. Reminds me of a lottery ad from way back: "Wanna win? Gotta play!"
    Vaccinated and boosted. Drama and disease free.
    ZERO sperm count and bullshit tolerance. Married, and here with permission.
    Do not treat me like an ATM and I will not treat you like a mattress.

Verified Companion Companion Morgan Baby's Avatar
    We have some great ATX providers…. We put it all out to please.. We service.. on time, Top quality! A lot of new girls are coming to town.. but we have great clients!

If you are new to Austin then be ready to get real? Our guys are great. Dont fxxx around.. Show up on time and support your ads… by that I mean do what you say you will do… . You will be welcomed as long as you are a good service provider. ATX gents want Quality and time..

Treat your clients right and you will find Austin an amazing place…

If you don’t… Then Gents won’t see you..They see thru all the shit… My honest opinion.. Be real…and fun…but always be safe…… show up on time…..
    Last edited by Morgan Baby; 03-11-2024 at 01:35 PM.
    -Morgan Baby❤️😘

Text only: (512) 953-3012

*** I’m also verified on P411 -# P349488
    https://www.preferred411.com/P349488

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Very subjective. One person’s “quality provider” could be another person’s disappointment. Research and communication is key. Likes and dislikes play a major role in our satisfaction.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

ACCESS SUSPENDED
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    Fake pictures, poor tcb, and drama occur everywhere. I stick to local women because advance scheduling is important to me. I live outside Austin and drive to town only twice a month for play. Traveling providers almost never provide enough advance notice to accommodate my schedule.

What would you say is the quality of providers in ATX?
    The quality of ATX providers is no better or worse than those of traveling providers. Opinions by James. All it takes is solid screening to find the diamonds in the rough.

What would you say are some of the things & types of ladies youd like to see?
    I like to see ladies with superior planning and communication skills, reliable, excellent reputations, attention to details, nice locations close to home, reasonable prices, enthusiasm, intelligence, and a pretty smile.
    I do not ask for much. :-)

Keep Austin Weird is all about shopping locally. I am a believer.

Thank you for asking.

very well said!!

ACCESS SUSPENDED
    Quote Originally Posted by morgan baby View Post
    we have some great atx providers?. We put it all out to please.. We service.. On time, top quality! A lot of new girls are coming to town.. But we have great clients!

If you are new to austin then be ready to get real? Our guys are great. Dont fxxx around.. Show up on time and support your ads? by that i mean do what you say you will do? . You will be welcomed as long as you are a good service provider. Atx gents want quality and time..

Treat your clients right and you will find austin an amazing place?

if you don?t? then gents won?t see you..they see thru all the shit? my honest opinion.. Be real?and fun?but always be safe?? show up on time?..

great advice!!!!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD NativeAmerican's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron View Post
    GENTLEMEN..

Main things are Due to fake pics, bad history of tcb, involved in drama.. My curiosity was wondering, lol..

Xoxo,

Cameron
    Those are all spot on.

I think attitude in general is a great indicator on how a hobbyist’s session is going to go. I had a provider cancel on me a while back just from simply asking her if she could provide me a massage, and I told her that I was perfectly fine if she wasn?t feeling up to it. It?s always the same story in reviews.. when hobbyists start off with the provider showing signs of a bad attitude, the sessions never go well.

I think it?s fair to say, hobbyists in general are feeling less confident with the hobby compared to before the pandemic. One thing I appreciate about you is, you are proactively seeking to learn the various preferences of your customers. That?s a major green flag and will likely add confidence to the hobbyist who are interested in seeing you. Great topic OP!

What would you say are some of the things & types of ladies youd like to see?
    I like to see ladies with superior planning and communication skills, reliable, excellent reputations, attention to details, nice locations close to home, reasonable prices, enthusiasm, intelligence, and a pretty smile.
    I do not ask for much. :-)

This ? and a connection with the client would be nice ? not always possible. It takes two.

And being aware of client?s satisfaction ? which should be through the roof. Taking time and effort and knowing what your looking for during the selection process will get you there
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I do not ask for much. :-
    For a second there I thought I was reading a job posting for a Fortune 500 Executive Assistant offering a six-digit salary!

All kidding aside, the truth of the matter is that not all providers do this as a first choice. Far from it, in some cases.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by firstandlast View Post
    For a second there I thought I was reading a job posting for a Fortune 500 Executive Assistant offering a six-digit salary!

All kidding aside, the truth of the matter is that not all providers do this as a first choice. Far from it, in some cases.

I’ve met providers who would probably make excellent executive assistants. And other professions, such as teachers, accountants, lawyers, etc. But sex work offers them a more flexible schedule they can use to spend more time with their kids.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar

I’ve met providers who would probably make excellent executive assistants. And other professions, such as teachers, accountants, lawyers, etc. But sex work offers them a more flexible schedule they can use to spend more time with their kids.
    Yup this is the main reason I've done it. Not to mention the cost of living is atrocious. I also like to spoil my kid, which has gotten very expensive to go anywhere or do anything. Dropped $350 at the Rodeo/Carnival alone last week in all of 6hrs.
    Donations:
    400 2hrs, 320 90min, 240hr
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    OC +40-60 (30min-45min), NO QV
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    50 cancellation fee (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    I'm here as first stop on my tour. It's a pretty city and I've met some gentlemen who are very very kind. I myself believe a quality provider is someone who enjoys me as a person and vice versa. I don't mind a quicker experience, it's their choice. Not everyone wants to hang out. I respect it. I offer kindness, a clean safe environment and a shower and beverage if they choose. I'm a person, they are not just a number. Kindness cost nothing. Good thread!

Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2