Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sugar sites: P2 Some more recent encounters on sugar sites

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Instead of creating a new post, I'll keep adding to this post in order to save the site's resources. I did not mean to write a review originally; I just wanted to put together a post. However, every time i created a post in this section, a review template popped up and i had no choice.

Update #1: The 6 feet tall white girl reached out to ask if i wanted to seee her again. I said yes immediately as i could never have enough of this body. Came over, had a chit chat, went to the bed room, kissing, playing, banging her out, and finished with a full load on her face. Hard body with muscle and almost no fat. Unbelievable. I also found her Facebook and Instagram. Lol. She has a decent full time job. I still cannot figure out why she needed extra money like this, but i didn't ask. I did ask her if she was open to a relationship as she said she was single, and she immediately said no no no. Lol. Probably she thought i wanted to date her. Lol. Sorry i would not have time to date.

Update #2: The hispanic lady that i met at her place reached out to me to say hi. I was busy and didn't respond. She got upset and blocked me from her profile on the site. Lol

Update #3: This was kinda like the 6 feet tall white girl, seeming too good to be true but turning out to be real. Hit up a Hispanic girl on a sugar site. 5'9", early thirties. Texted back and forth to set up a meet and greet. I was teasing her along the way as well. Then she said she was horny since the morning, so let's skip meet and greet and go straight to a bang at her place. I was telling myself like what?? I was thinking like is this a set up? But i decided to give it a try as she seemed to real in her text and photos. The last photo she sent me was of her full natural boobs, and it was a deal maker for me. I had to see her. We agreed on 300 per meet. Got to her apt complex, parked at her reserved slot, and she was there waiting for me. She was exactly like her photos. We got in her apt and wasted no time. I sucked her tits, she sucked my dick and swallowed the balls. I believe i could have banged her bare, but still decided to put a condom on. Better be safe than sorry. I banged her for like 15 minutes with a few breaks in between, and i could tell she was horny as she had told me. Then I asked her if i could cum on her face, and she said no no no I never had it before. I was like so now you should have it. Lol. I had her suck my balls for a few minutes and blew it on her face. Lol. She was pretty upset. Lol.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Milo2's Avatar

Cof is becoming a no no

The cof thing most women find disrespectful, even some providers are no cof
    I know you think these women are cum buckets and they might be?
    But my regular girls you disrespect them and you are SOL again
    80 reviews lost on aspd
    91 and counting on eccie

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks..It would be great to have the links to some of these hotties.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I agree with mrtex, links would be great.

Keep the post coming

This is pretty intriguing as I think I will start telling some of my stories

Do not post the links it will ruin it for us IJS.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

links matter

The thing about links is they at least give us a reasonable point of contact and belief that these encounters are real. I have no reason to think OP is lying or telling truth, but it's very easy for someone to assume this is all made up considering the nature of SA/SB sugaring in this city. Personally I'd love to get some links but up to you I suppose. I imagine the thread will be closed quickly without any links/data to provide tho
    Last edited by rosewoodabel; 03-28-2024 at 02:55 AM. Reason: thoughts kept coming to me as I was writing

Which site do you use?

They can believe it or not

So I met a lady on a SD sure just yesterday. Pretty simple we both were straight forward with what we wanted. She quoted me 4 bills in which I was able to get her down to 3 and she could host which is always a plus. Simple story short we went up to her bedroom where she gave me. Bbbj then she jumped on top to ride for a few minutes. We then switched over to some mish until I performed the pull and pray. I was super horny yesterday morning and I was able to shoot some man nector to her facial are and the rest on her breast. Overall she was pretty nice natural tits but no ass. Anyway I love SD sites.

It's great to find good ones

I've had some luck on random sites. Been messing around with 2 cute college chick's separately but finally just recently talked them to meet for a 3some. Very nice bodies and ample tits. I'll post some pics of them in my albums for fun viewing. But yeah patience and luck are good to have.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Cameraman

Just saw your CG pictures and they definitely had ample bosoms. My question is, who was holding the camera while they were kneeling over you, or, were you holding the camera as they knelt over someone else?

I usually use 2 cameras. One for the far away shots and my phone camera for closeups.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Damn amigo very nice!

Beat me to it!

Bro great job. Was gonna comment pics or it's didn't happen but you go and shut that argument down quick lol. They look great.

Keep knocking em down.

So on Wednesday I met another one off SD site. Light skin Latina, giant tits and fat ass. I sent an Uber for her to my hotel greeted her in lobby. Took her up to the room and went to Lund town doggy style until I was weak in the knees and sweating. She wasn?t as hot as her photos suggested but not bad for a horndog.

I do have an agreement set up with a cougar later this weekend I?ll let you know how that goes.

Some updates

Crazy ones:

- I posted here a while ago about a girl with pretty face but I suspected she was an addict, so I didn't meet. She reached out to me again to see if I wanted to see her. This time i asked her point blank if she was one. She texted me back and gave me a lecture on how dangerous drugs can be. LOL Thanks but no thanks.

- Got connected to a white girl on a site. Communication with her was pain in the ass as it was so sporadic. However i kept trying as i found her social media and saw that she was an amateur body building. I wanted to have that body. However we could not meet as she moved to a city 2 hours from san antonio. One day, out of the blue, she texted me and said she would be in new Braunfels and asked if I wanted to meet. We set up a meet and greet. When i got there, she stepped out of her Range Rover, but she was not athletic anymore. Later i found out she stopped body building some time ago. I was disappointed but we still sat down to talk. She had quite an amount of drama going on. Putting her bf on a house mortgage, her throwing his burger into the trashcan, him punching her, her calling the police on him, them breaking up, and now her trying to get him off of the mortgage... LOL. I had an earful. Eventually I brought her to the main point by saying i wanted to bang her and how much. She said 500. I said 300. She said guys paid her 400 just to go out with her and have dinner with her. Lol. I was thinking hey not me. Lol. Later onwe agreed on 300. However I had to go take care of something then, so I said I would text her back. When my business was over, I texted her and said i wanted a bj and I can do 200. She said 200 for a bj is ok if i come to new Braunfels. If i wanted her to come to san antonio, it has to be 300. Thanks but no thanks. Lol.

- Got connected to a young white girl in san Marcos and agreed to a meet an greet. Young and thick and firm, which is what i like. When i got to the coffee shop in new Braunfels and stepped in, there were only 2 people in. At one end is a tall girl, but i have to say she looked more like a trans andhad an attitude on her face. At the other end is the girl i set up the meeting with. I wanted to give her a hug when i came to her table, but she didn't want to. First red flag. We sat down and talked and she started saying she's a college girl and how smart she is. Lol. Then when it came to business, she said i would have to pay her 100 for the meet and greet, then the second time i would have to take her out and pay her for her time, and the third time i can bang her. Lol

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast