Instead of creating a new post, I'll keep adding to this post in order to save the site's resources. I did not mean to write a review originally; I just wanted to put together a post. However, every time i created a post in this section, a review template popped up and i had no choice.

Update #1: The 6 feet tall white girl reached out to ask if i wanted to seee her again. I said yes immediately as i could never have enough of this body. Came over, had a chit chat, went to the bed room, kissing, playing, banging her out, and finished with a full load on her face. Hard body with muscle and almost no fat. Unbelievable. I also found her Facebook and Instagram. Lol. She has a decent full time job. I still cannot figure out why she needed extra money like this, but i didn't ask. I did ask her if she was open to a relationship as she said she was single, and she immediately said no no no. Lol. Probably she thought i wanted to date her. Lol. Sorry i would not have time to date.

Update #2: The hispanic lady that i met at her place reached out to me to say hi. I was busy and didn't respond. She got upset and blocked me from her profile on the site. Lol

Update #3: This was kinda like the 6 feet tall white girl, seeming too good to be true but turning out to be real. Hit up a Hispanic girl on a sugar site. 5'9", early thirties. Texted back and forth to set up a meet and greet. I was teasing her along the way as well. Then she said she was horny since the morning, so let's skip meet and greet and go straight to a bang at her place. I was telling myself like what?? I was thinking like is this a set up? But i decided to give it a try as she seemed to real in her text and photos. The last photo she sent me was of her full natural boobs, and it was a deal maker for me. I had to see her. We agreed on 300 per meet. Got to her apt complex, parked at her reserved slot, and she was there waiting for me. She was exactly like her photos. We got in her apt and wasted no time. I sucked her tits, she sucked my dick and swallowed the balls. I believe i could have banged her bare, but still decided to put a condom on. Better be safe than sorry. I banged her for like 15 minutes with a few breaks in between, and i could tell she was horny as she had told me. Then I asked her if i could cum on her face, and she said no no no I never had it before. I was like so now you should have it. Lol. I had her suck my balls for a few minutes and blew it on her face. Lol. She was pretty upset. Lol.