Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sugar sites: P2 Some more recent encounters on sugar sites

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Which site do you use?

As I explained previously, I posted in coed education section, but my posts got moved to this other review section. So to save the time of the forum admin so that he would not have to move my posts again, I stuck to this other review section. However, whenever I began a new thread, a review template popped up and so I had to fill it out although I didn't mean to write a review.

I didn't post any links as the girls didn't want me to. They said they would not want guys to flock to them. Also, I posted links in another forum a few years ago, and was stabbed in the back. I told them not to tell the girls where they got the links, but one guy went ahead and told a girl anyway like "a friend of my introduced you to me" and the girl was like "who" and he showed her the link.

I mainly used secret benefits but in my posts I generally said sugar sites as some guys on here accused me of advertising for the site. LOL.

They can believe it or not

So I met a lady on a SD sure just yesterday. Pretty simple we both were straight forward with what we wanted. She quoted me 4 bills in which I was able to get her down to 3 and she could host which is always a plus. Simple story short we went up to her bedroom where she gave me. Bbbj then she jumped on top to ride for a few minutes. We then switched over to some mish until I performed the pull and pray. I was super horny yesterday morning and I was able to shoot some man nector to her facial are and the rest on her breast. Overall she was pretty nice natural tits but no ass. Anyway I love SD sites.

I'm glad you scored a good date. I believe being straightforward with what one needed is the best strategy.

I think i know this one. :)) Is she white and blonde, about 24-25 years old, and about 5'2" or 5'3" tall? She told me she's an online student and works as nanny for a couple that are doctors. Boobs are ample, but no ass. :))

Quote Originally Posted by ntcuonghm1 View Post
    I think i know this one. :)) Is she white and blonde, about 24-25 years old, and about 5'2" or 5'3" tall? She told me she's an online student and works as nanny for a couple that are doctors. Boobs are ample, but no ass. :))
    Negative this one works from home and in her late 30?s. I have another meet setup with a younger beautiful Latina this afternoon. I?ll post how that goes later.

Finally got burnt

Well when you play the game eventually you lose. I was scammed today so here is her number +1 (346) 604-0944. She is drop dead sexy from head to toe I think her real name is Vanessa but her profile on SA was summerfunbabe. No worries just $$$ down the drain I?ll recover that in not time. Thankful for the free hotel room. Anyway back to the hunt.

Did you pay deposit andit turned out as a no show? I'm sorry. I never pay a deposit no matter how hot a girl can be.

Some updates

Crazy ones:

- I posted here a while ago about a girl with pretty face but I suspected she was an addict, so I didn't meet. She reached out to me again to see if I wanted to see her. This time i asked her point blank if she was one. She texted me back and gave me a lecture on how dangerous drugs can be. LOL Thanks but no thanks.

- Got connected to a white girl on a site. Communication with her was pain in the ass as it was so sporadic. However i kept trying as i found her social media and saw that she was an amateur body building. I wanted to have that body. However we could not meet as she moved to a city 2 hours from san antonio. One day, out of the blue, she texted me and said she would be in new Braunfels and asked if I wanted to meet. We set up a meet and greet. When i got there, she stepped out of her Range Rover, but she was not athletic anymore. Later i found out she stopped body building some time ago. I was disappointed but we still sat down to talk. She had quite an amount of drama going on. Putting her bf on a house mortgage, her throwing his burger into the trashcan, him punching her, her calling the police on him, them breaking up, and now her trying to get him off of the mortgage... LOL. I had an earful. Eventually I brought her to the main point by saying i wanted to bang her and how much. She said 500. I said 300. She said guys paid her 400 just to go out with her and have dinner with her. Lol. I was thinking hey not me. Lol. Later onwe agreed on 300. However I had to go take care of something then, so I said I would text her back. When my business was over, I texted her and said i wanted a bj and I can do 200. She said 200 for a bj is ok if i come to new Braunfels. If i wanted her to come to san antonio, it has to be 300. Thanks but no thanks. Lol.

- Got connected to a young white girl in san Marcos and agreed to a meet an greet. Young and thick and firm, which is what i like. When i got to the coffee shop in new Braunfels and stepped in, there were only 2 people in. At one end is a tall girl, but i have to say she looked more like a trans andhad an attitude on her face. At the other end is the girl i set up the meeting with. I wanted to give her a hug when i came to her table, but she didn't want to. First red flag. We sat down and talked and she started saying she's a college girl and how smart she is. Lol. Then when it came to business, she said i would have to pay her 100 for the meet and greet, then the second time i would have to take her out and pay her for her time, and the third time i can bang her. Lol

(Cont)

I told her I won't pay for a meet and greet as this is just a meet to get to know each other, and nothing else was involved. I can tell she was upset with it, but because this is a public place, she wouldn't want to make a scene. We could not agree on the terms of the arrangements, so I bailed out. I wanted to give her a hug to goodbye, and she refused. Lol. When I left, the trans at the other end of the room was looking at me. Her facial expressions were pretty scary. I had a feeling these two girls were together. I'm glad I got out in one piece. Lol

Now some good ones.

- Connected with a white girl. Early thirties. Communication was not really effective and can be painful. However, I asked for pics and she sent me nude pics and said she had a collection of dildos. Lol. Her boobs are extraordinary. All natural, big, and full. I was wondering if she was even real as she sent these pics to me even before we met. I decided to be patient. She went silent for 2 weeks and then contacted me again. I asked her to meet and greet as I wanted to find out if it was her or a trans. Lol. She showed up. It was her. We had a fun chat and then I went straight to the point. She laughed and said we just met for the first time. Me: How about a bj to get to know each other? Lol. She was hesitant for just a moment and then agreed. Yeah. We found a good spot and started our business. Boobs are incredible and the bj was on point. She asked me to suck on her nipples. I did and it turned her on. As she was sucking on me, i asked if i could cum in her mouth. She said yes. After taking turns for 20 minutes, I shot the full load into her mouth and she swallowed. Yeah. She asked if I wanted to see how wet she was. I'm not a big fan of fingering, so I gently said no. Helped her with some cash and agreed to meet next time at her place for a bang.

It's great to find good ones

I've had some luck on random sites. Been messing around with 2 cute college chick's separately but finally just recently talked them to meet for a 3some. Very nice bodies and ample tits. I'll post some pics of them in my albums for fun viewing. But yeah patience and luck are good to have.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Cameraman

Just saw your CG pictures and they definitely had ample bosoms. My question is, who was holding the camera while they were kneeling over you, or, were you holding the camera as they knelt over someone else?

I usually use 2 cameras. One for the far away shots and my phone camera for closeups.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Damn amigo very nice!

Beat me to it!

Bro great job. Was gonna comment pics or it's didn't happen but you go and shut that argument down quick lol. They look great.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast