Companion's Handle: Fendiibankss
Date of Visit: 3/6
Preferred Method of Contact: Text
Phone Number:
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...pecial-Special
City, State: San antonio, Texas
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Convo, bbbj, rcg,doggy,Mish, solo play msog
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1hr went over
Donation: $$$$$$
Approximate age of Companion: 23
Hair Color and Length: Brwn/blonde highlights
Smoking Status: Non smoker
Ethnic/Racial background: Mixed
Companion Description: Young, tall, tight body. Nails and toes done. A few tattoos beautiful lady.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Absolutely
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes 100%

Public comments:
I had a great time with fendii, contact and set up was easy, she was super responsive on insta, we moved to text after and she always responded quickly. On the day of our appointment I sent a text to confirm time she responded that we were all set. Showed up at her location (nice clean hotel)sent a text that I was down stairs and was given the room number and was told to come on up. Fendii answered the door in just a towel ( freshly showered). We sat on the bed got comfortable with some small talk from there we dove into the activities! As you can see from my activities I do not see very many providers but Fendii was very classy and made me feel very comfortable. If you have the opportunity I would suggest contacting her, you will not be disappointed she definitely puts your needs and wants first. Details in ROS.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.