Thread: Massage & Things?

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar

Massage & Things?

I am on the hunt for a good quality massage table. If you all have any recommendations of any brands or where you may have purchased one, let me know. I?m posting this in the coed section, because I know that some gentlemen have them at their locations for providers that do out calls. Also, any brands of lotions and oils, that you all may suggest would be helpful as well.. Having said that:

*What are the things that would set the mood during a massage for you? As far as scents, lighting & music?

Xoxo,

Cameron

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    i have a 800lbs working weight massage table. w/my table i can still entertain my overweight lovers w/out worry of the table breaking. hmu for table info.
    as far as oils go, my favorite oil is olive oil. perfect for when i give an olive oil penis massage but i do switch up using my other non scented oils from time to time.
    i set music on the 3hr channel on bamboo relaxation which is my personal preference.
    hope this helps

Verified Hobbyist BCD lowendtheory's Avatar
    majestic pure cosmeceuticals makes good oils...
    majesticpure.com

any relaxing instrumental music (jazz) is cool

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I think if more independents look into a massage table so they can offer the FBSM to their normal sessions (enhanced titillating sessions?) it would entice the hobbyist more.

Sometimes a nice sensual relaxing massage with some nice teasing is more fun than hitting the home run per say.

When you get one make sure it has that ?extra? hole to make it a milking table -

I mean I?ve only experienced it once - but dayum!!! Out of this world?

HNTEX

We use grapeseed oil and jojoba oil. The jojoba is much more expensive and not much better. Both grapeseedand jojoba oils are light, absorb well, and are popular among professional massage therapists.

Quote Originally Posted by IrreverentTxn View Post
    We use grapeseed oil and jojoba oil. The jojoba is much more expensive and not much better. Both grapeseedand jojoba oils are light, absorb well, and are popular among professional massage therapists.
    Oh, the price of things would definitely not be an issue. I look at it as an investment. Jojoba smells so good.

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron View Post
    Oh, the price of things would definitely not be an issue. I look at it as an investment. Jojoba smells so good.
    Interesting comment. I don’t disagree with you on being willing to spend a little more money for quality. I bought the jojoba BECAUSE it was so much more expensive (my FOMO didn’t allow me to leave a potentially better product on the shelf). But, when you mentioned the smell I didn’t remember any smell whatsoever so I just pulled out both bottles to compare. Neither the grapeseed oil nor the jojoba oil has any discernible smell (this is probably important for a lot of people here). Whether I’m using one or the other, my wife literally cannot tell the difference either in smell or feel. The grapeseed oil is about $3.50 for 4 oz. The Jojoba is ~$14.for the same size. This isn’t going to break the bank, but I probably won’t spend 4X as much on Jojoba again anytime soon because we find NO discernible difference other than the color of the oil (the jojoba is slightly darker in color). I don’t mind spending more money, but I do want to get at least something for it when I do.

Someone else mentioned olive oil, which I have not tried. But I think I would be happy to have her educate me on the subject. I’m kind of a “try everything twice” kind of guy, the FOMO is real! ��

Good luck, cheers.
    Last edited by IrreverentTxn; 03-24-2024 at 05:29 PM.

Interesting comment. I don’t disagree with you on being willing to spend a little more money for quality. I bought the jojoba BECAUSE it was so much more expensive (my FOMO didn’t allow me to leave a potentially better product on the shelf). But, when you mentioned the smell I didn’t remember any smell whatsoever so I just pulled out both bottles to compare. Neither the grapeseed oil nor the jojoba oil has any discernible smell (this is probably important for a lot of people here). Whether I’m using one or the other, my wife literally cannot tell the difference either in smell or feel. The grapeseed oil is about $3.50 for 4 oz. The Jojoba is ~$14.for the same size. This isn’t going to break the bank, but I probably won’t spend 4X as much on Jojoba again anytime soon because we find NO discernible difference other than the color of the oil (the jojoba is slightly darker in color). I don’t mind spending more money, but I do want to get at least something for it when I do.

Someone else mentioned olive oil, which I have not tried. But I think I would be happy to have her educate me on the subject. I’m kind of a “try everything twice” kind of guy, the FOMO is real! ��

Good luck, cheers.
    I haven’t smelled the massage stuff w/ jojoba.. Some hair products that I have, have that in them and it smells really good.

Might be the brand I’m using. It’s called Now. I’m not a jojoba expert by any means but if you want a particular smell you might have to try a few different brands (I don’t know).

Might be the brand I’m using. It’s called Now. I’m not a jojoba expert by any means but if you want a particular smell you might have to try a few different brands (I don’t know).
    I prefer non scented things for my visitors..

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    If you had a milking table, you would crush it. So many posts asking for it.

In fact, if you got a massage table, I could help convert it into a milking table for you. I have a full wood shop at home as well as being very experienced.