Thread: Sixty minutes captivated by your embrace

Verified Hobbyist BCD Tony.tron's Avatar

Sixty minutes captivated by your embrace

I envision a woman with a gentle heart. Her love languages are physical touch and acts of service. Upon entering her presence, her unwavering attention is solely on me. Her hands eagerly explore, and her lips release the most delicate moans. While she seeks to please me, my ultimate satisfaction lies in satisfying her. We find ourselves ensnared in a cycle, losing ourselves in each other's embrace. Our bodies perspire and tremble with the ecstasy of passion. Neither of us rushes; time seems suspended as our bodies float in a state of euphoria. The alluring scent and sweet whispers I wish to cherish, as if we were destined soul mates. Tension mounts to unprecedented heights, culminating in quivering bodies, flowing essences, and a symphony of moans and whispers that fill the room. Relaxation and contentment linger in the air. In her presence, it feels as though no one else inhabits this world. After a fleeting moment, we bid our farewells with a smile, a tender kiss, and the promise of "I'll see you again." As I return to reality, I do so with a sense of peace. She has blurred the boundaries between reality and fantasy, and for sixty minutes, I was captivated by your embrace.

Any donation is in gratitude for companionship only.
    My preferences between consenting adults:
    BBJNQNS FF DT, GREEK.
    Extremely passionate GFE is a favorite.

I love all types of women. They can all be sexy in a special way.
    Petite Spinners, Athletic girls, Curvy, BBWs.

I will always respect you and your wishes.
    Willing to screen
    Hablo espa?ol
    My dislikes
    Companions who set an appt and then Ghost last minute.

Verified Companion Companion SexyJess's Avatar
    Well damn... You're my kind of guy! Hit me up! Lol
    I CAN DO INCALLS and OUTCALLS!!!
    Menu:bJ, GFE, DATY, MSOG, SS,CW, PW, DFK, and a lot more! No GREEK/FBSM/CIM/COF/CIP!!! SAFETY FIRST and ALWAYS. ALSO, THE FOLLOWING DONATIONS ARE FOR MY TIME AND MY TIME ALONE! PLEASE REFRAIN FROM negotiating, as I'm not ON SALE. :-)
    BNG- 100
    QV- 120
    HHR--180
    HR - 260
    2 HR - 400
    DATE NIGHT (3HOURS) 500
    OVERNIGHT - 1000
    TEXT ME ONLY WHEN READY TO BOOK PLZ. INCALL OR OUTCALL ARE ALWAYS AVAILABLE!
    737-732-6996