Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: who do we report to around here?

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SexySammy View Post
    The bottom left button of comments with the little triangle and ! is the report button. I have just been sending links to the posts/threads to either Mokoa or CK in regards to it until the issue is resolved.
    They are not getting them. You have to email them. Let me know if you need the email addresses. I haven't reported anything, I'm sure they are sick of seeing the reports by now. And I'm sure the entire board knows who is being reported and why. Very clear cut. Some people are troubled, I'll have to remember them in my prayers. This industry doesn't have to bring the fangs out, but like I said, in every city there is 1, sometimes they have a sidekick. But being good to people doesn't go out of style. Houston raised me into the provider I am today, I can handle it.

Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Companion Companion Reese McClain's Avatar
    Reports would not be necessary if everyone acted as responsible and respectable adults.

Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
    They are not getting them. You have to email them. Let me know if you need the email addresses. I haven't reported anything, I'm sure they are sick of seeing the reports by now. And I'm sure the entire board knows who is being reported and why. Very clear cut. Some people are troubled, I'll have to remember them in my prayers. This industry doesn't have to bring the fangs out, but like I said, in every city there is 1, sometimes they have a sidekick. But being good to people doesn't go out of style. Houston raised me into the provider I am today, I can handle it.
    I'm sorry I thought you were asking where the button was lol I've just been sending PMs but yeah I'm sure they're beyond over the BS at this point. This is exactly why I tell clients to not give my numbers out to providers because unfortunately I don't trust everyone and they may appear nice to the hobbyist but they show their true colors to the rest of us in private. I do hope they have an epiphany moment and take a hiatus from the BS and get their mind right and realize a lot of us could actually be quite helpful. This younger generation isn't built the same anymore though. Sometimes we all need to put our pride aside and accept our own faults. The admin don't get paid to deal with the cat fights and it's gotten really old really quick. Hopefully everything will go back to normal soon enough.
    Donations:
    400 2hrs, 320 90min, 240hr
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    OC +40-60 (30min-45min), NO QV
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    50 cancellation fee (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SexySammy View Post
    I'm sorry I thought you were asking where the button was lol I've just been sending PMs but yeah I'm sure they're beyond over the BS at this point. This is exactly why I tell clients to not give my numbers out to providers because unfortunately I don't trust everyone and they may appear nice to the hobbyist but they show their true colors to the rest of us in private. I do hope they have an epiphany moment and take a hiatus from the BS and get their mind right and realize a lot of us could actually be quite helpful. This younger generation isn't built the same anymore though. Sometimes we all need to put our pride aside and accept our own faults. The admin don't get paid to deal with the cat fights and it's gotten really old really quick. Hopefully everything will go back to normal soon enough.
    Well I learned the hard way. I learned to tone it down and stay in my lane. I think it's a lesson everyone will learn. Especially on a busy city forum page. These forums could help you through everything and people be supportive, but there are always snakes ready to strike. It's obvious who the snake's are, but they are only hurting themselves because the only snake a client wants to hold is their own haha. Why would they see someone who is just not nice?

Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Companion Companion Morgan Baby's Avatar
    I have so many messages.. I can?t respond to any.. :. I?m using text.. Getting references.. Safely is my number one concern.. I know Makoa and CK are on top of this stuff..
    -Morgan Baby❤️😘

Text only: (512) 953-3012

*** I’m also verified on P411 -# P349488
    https://www.preferred411.com/P349488

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    Public forum like this one is visible to everyone. FYI.

I am proud of our Ladies in this city. And I am proud of gentleman here too.

... and CK has seen this soooo may gazillion times, that I believe, occasionally, he hopes, that we can stand our own ground and teach others a lesson on how to respect and get along nicely.

I hope to see all of you soon at the party again. And those, who complain a lot, can come and do it in person.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Verified Companion Companion petiteplsr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Baby View Post
    I have so many messages.. I can?t respond to any.. :. I?m using text.. Getting references.. Safely is my number one concern.. I know Makoa and CK are on top of this stuff..
    The only response I can say this thread. Is Morgan Baby. I definitely agree with on this. :-)
    For when only the best will do

Text me at 210-429-6537 and please include handle when texting; please be prepared to be AsKed to PM
    No BBFS NO MEN Under 25, Greek (my discretion on size) - 2nd or 3rd date request. Check Bio in my profile & 100+ reviews (OH2 & Eccie)
    Due to my petite frame, I cannot see men over 7 3/4 inches in length, I won’t turn u down if u at 7 3/4 inches length, Don’t hesitate unless over 7 3/4 inches in length.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Baby View Post
    Yes, we certainly are on top of that stuff.

I can say that the site's emailer does appear to be working again as I am receiving emails about RTM's. So, more progress but the work continues.

Thank you all for your support and patience!
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2