Quote Originally Posted by SexySammy View Post
I'm sorry I thought you were asking where the button was lol I've just been sending PMs but yeah I'm sure they're beyond over the BS at this point. This is exactly why I tell clients to not give my numbers out to providers because unfortunately I don't trust everyone and they may appear nice to the hobbyist but they show their true colors to the rest of us in private. I do hope they have an epiphany moment and take a hiatus from the BS and get their mind right and realize a lot of us could actually be quite helpful. This younger generation isn't built the same anymore though. Sometimes we all need to put our pride aside and accept our own faults. The admin don't get paid to deal with the cat fights and it's gotten really old really quick. Hopefully everything will go back to normal soon enough.
Well I learned the hard way. I learned to tone it down and stay in my lane. I think it's a lesson everyone will learn. Especially on a busy city forum page. These forums could help you through everything and people be supportive, but there are always snakes ready to strike. It's obvious who the snake's are, but they are only hurting themselves because the only snake a client wants to hold is their own haha. Why would they see someone who is just not nice?