So I received an email from P411 (well supposedly them), trying to see if anyone knows what their email is in regards to info. They were letting me know that they had heard great things about me, asking if I was interested in joining, that several admirers had told them I would be a good fit for their network and would like me to join, etc. I have already been pre-approved and said I could fill out an application with the link they provided. Don't want to click the link and wind up scammed so curious if anyone knows if they use info@preferred411.com for their communications or would my best bet just be to go to their actual website I'm assuming. Thank you in advance!

This is the 2nd time I've received this email and I've been on the fence about joining but don't know much in regards to how their website works either. I've gotten some details from guys in regards to what they ask for on their end as far as verification goes but from my understanding there's no "AD" section? Is there like an area where guys can do searches to view profiles? I think I have heard they are based in Canada or something so harder for US to access, and guys are given the option to send money order for fees so its a more decent option for some. Again, any and all info much appreciated!