A massage service like no other!
This is not just another empty statement from one of the hundreds of body rub services. I stand behind this statement because when I tell you my services are uniquely designed to release any and all stress you may be feeling, I have the experience to back it up!
A normal body rub/massage service usually includes some type of "happy ending" with your service. Thats all fine and great, but why not start your time "happy" instead? Rather than make you wait thru the seemingly endless minutes of my hands touching you all over, my breasts rubbing along your back in slow, tantalizing strokes, building up the need to burst as soon as you are given permission, I start your time off by immediately taking care of that sexual tension and stress by relieving you BEFORE I begin the massage!
Think about it: with the sexual tension relieved before the massage, you can actually spend the next 45 min or so enjoying the relaxing, therapeutic feel of the massage instead of the urge to "Nutt" invading every part of your mind while I am working on you.
If this sounds intriguing, then hop on over to my website at : bethroses.net
PLEASE BE AWARE, I REQUIRE ALL NEW CLIENTS TO BOOK ONLINE THRU MY WEBSITE! I do not accept phone appointments for first time clients at all! Please don't call or text me for my availability, donations, or types of services until you have been to the website.

I am currently only available for OUTCALL! NO INCALL LOCATION AT THIS TIME!
I can come to you at any location between Fort Collins, Denver and Boulder areas.
I am available from 11:00am to 2:00am daily at this time, but ADVANCE BOOKING IS REQUIRED THROUGH MY WEBSITE!

There is nothing financial ever needed to book your time with me. The online booking is simply to schedule your time with me. I am newbie friendly and do not require another provider to verify you, I just ask you to schedule your time with me through my website.

Outcall donations:
60 min. Massage: $250
90 min. Massage: $350
60 min. Full Service: $350
90 min. Full Service: $450
4 hour dinner & dessert: $650

For a detailed description of all my services, please visit my website at bethroses.net
Please allow for at least 4 hours advance notice when scheduling.
P1190036 (2015_06_04 00_38_37 UTC).jpg