Thread: Book with your favorite Gfe💕

Verified Companion Companion

Book with your favorite Gfe💕

I offer more than just the average meeting.. a place to be free sexually, mentally, emotionally.
    I find meeting new people and sharing invigorating experiences to be one of lifes greatest joys. I love dinner dates, wine tasting, and of course exploring the boudoir. Whether you wish a brief encounter during the day, a night on the town, or an overnight stay, I'm the perfect lady to leave you sensually satisfied.
    I can be intensely passionate, or your relaxed girl next door. My comfortable demeanor combined with a down-to-earth personality allows me to get along with anyone. I love spoiling new and old friends alike, and always bring something special to every encounter. I genuinely love what I do and find great satisfaction in fulfilling fantasies and providing pleasure. Upon meeting you are immediately feel my passion for acting out your naughtiest wishes.
    So, if you're searching for a beautiful woman thats ready to liberate your spirit and uncover your deepest desires, you've found her. I look forward to getting to know you and creating unforgettable memories. I promise you this, you won't be disappointed!

Gentlemen..If I come to you please have a clean towel for me to clean myself off with, I always have fresh towels at my ic.
    Also keep in mind my schedule does differ, and meeting last minute is rare..so scheduling in advance is always best. I do require a 50$ deposit upon booking that does go towards the donation amount. I require screening so please send a few recent references.. or another way to screen is to send a picture of your photo ID, linked in, p411 information.
    If you cancel last minute.. or are so late to our appointment that I am forced to reschedule the deposit is non refundable. I will request half of the donation fee for whatever session you booked for.. and black listed if not . I will honor 5 minutes because I do understand traffic and lights .. but If you are a new client ALWAYS arrive early, and factor in drive time, because it can be complicated if you don't know, but I ALWAYS give detailed Parking instructions, Apartment name, and what building im in so you at least know where to walk to. Also keep in mind this is just a incall I do not live there!!!
    I am gfe however mmv on kissing if dental hygiene is not up to date, no bbfs, I don't speak greek, and no recording. fetishes are welcome!
    I do have limited availability so catch me while you can.

email at prettylillyanna@yahoo.com for the quickest response

Hr 400
    hhr300
    outcall +100
    overnights to 5* hotels only, no houses ,or apartments.
    12hrs 4,000
    Dinner dates 3hrs minimum +150..I will dress to impress.. but no more than two drinks for the both of us. If you end up drunk..talking loudly..I will leave on the spot, and immediately black list you.
    Special requests can be discussed privately as well!
    Attached Images Attached Images