Thread: LulaBellaBoo - Adressing things

Verified Companion Companion

LulaBellaBoo - Adressing things

Hello everyone!

I owe a lot of people explanations about many things, and I have exciting news. It's too much to text everyone individually so I thought it would be a little easier to sum it up here, so its on my profile for people to see.

Where the hell have I been? Why won't I answer anyone? What's my deal? Am I already UTR?
    All good questions! Before we get into that, I'd like to say to so many people at once, I am sincerely sorry. I know there have been a lot of people which I have started conversations or interactions that I ghosted. My only real explanation for that is that the volume of appointment requests have overwhelmed me, and if we had a conversation, and I realized that it was 2 or 3 days since I'd gotten back to you, I get really scared that you's be mad and I abandon ship. It's more an anxiety and struggle of mine, it's not indicative of you (Unless you were a creep). It's stupid, I know. If that happened between us please text me, I'll take the time to apologize personally.

Why don't I respond to my texts?
    There's way too many. WAY. TOO. MANY. Y'all's support has been overwhelming. And I am so beyond grateful. But... I have about 1,200 unread Imessages and about 700 unread OH2 messages. I get a call about every 15 minutes. My phone crashes 1/3 times I open messages. It's a lot. I appreciate each of you taking the time to request to book an appointment but I am just one person and I can't satisfy that kind of demand. It also wasn't just a marketing tactic when I said I was a highschooler, I really AM a highschooler. I'm also in the middle of moving into my own place.

What's my deal? Am I UTR?
    I really like providing a physically, but equally emotionally intimate experience. I love kissing, cuddling, chit chatting, joking, and just generally sharing ourselves with each other. As much as I love spending time with people it is a job and it is physically and emotionally laboring. It may or may not be known to OH2, but I am tight. Like... way TOO tight sometimes. It's a problem. I usually can't see more then 2 people in a day and I need 1-3 days in-between to recover physically. And before anyone asks, yes I have seen a doctor, yes I get tested regularly, It's just how I am. Apparently it feels super good, which makes me happy to hear I can do that for people, but oh god the soreness.
    Short answer: I'm not yet under the radar! Just taking it slow, but will be seeing more people soon.

How to get in touch with me + what I offer + my boundaries

I don't answer the phone I prefer to text / use OH2 PMs
    Please text me your age, race, occupation, and anything you'd like me to know about you.
    Please text me the preferred length of the appointment, what you are looking for, and what you would like me to wear as well as any way I can make our time together more comfortable.
    Please send along all of your references on OH2 or P411 (With an admirer link as well)

682-563-4889 is still my cell

I only offer Incall at this time with limited exceptions (usually in the fort worth area)
    I offer CFS, No exceptions on the "C". No SS whatsoever.
    I now offer Domination! Super super excited about that.
    I offer all *legal* extreme fetishes!
    I am not offering greek at this time (Sorry)

Hope to see you soon!

-Bella

Excellent explanation. I applaud you on your honesty.

Most reasonable guys don?t expect an immediate response. If we haven?t set a date, and the lady goes silent for awhile (particularly one who we know isn?t doing this full time), we assume you?re busy with life and won?t sweat it. Get back when you can.

Once a date is set the expectation is of course higher. If you know you have to cancel, tell us as soon as you can. Check in with us the morning of the meeting confirming the time. Ask the guy to confirm when he?s heading your way. Any other miscellaneous chit chat before the session is totally at your discretion and shouldn?t be expected.

Guys whose communication needs are any more that that are probably not good fits for you and you can consider it part of your screening process if they get upset that you aren?t constantly at their beck and call.

Best of luck. Glad to have you in Fort Worth.
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Hi Bella - That was am amazing response to everything you are dealing with. So much clarity and tells us what you are going thru. You are mature beyond your age. I am guilty...mine is one of the 700 message you received on Oh2 and was not surprised at all that I won't get a response. I had more chances to bag a Taylor swift ticket than you :-). It is incredible the amount of interest you have generated. An enviable position to have as a provider. Hopefully you get things sorted out and some of us get lucky and get to see you. We hope you stick around for long!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    WOW young lady your extremely impressive and incredibly way more mature for your age-
    Thanks for your post and hopefully this will clear things up for the mongers who post negative comments that have "No-IDEA" what's going on in your world-
    Thank You Princess

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Hard to imagine what difficulties you?re going through to keep up with people wanting to meet with you. I know it must be hard and there?s nothing wrong with maintaining your personal health, both mental and physical.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks for addressing hope to see you soon

Registered Male (Not Verified) bobbyb1234's Avatar
    Bella,

Love what you said. Glad you're taking control over what you desire and how you can fit the hobby within your life. Do not let it consume you or you will get jaded and disillusioned. Enjoy your time and always play safe.

Happy to have you in Cowtown!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Wow! I love your clear explanation. You addressed everything candidly. You sound super professional and fun too. Stick to this, let your actions follow your intentions, and you will do quite well! Looking forward to seeing you one day; though, I?ll wait for the traffic jam to clear a little. 😀. Meanwhile, don?t get burned out and don?t forget to have lots of fun! Best!
    Live and let others live.

P411 Lifetime Member & Verified with 30 Okays. PacePro Verified Member. OH2 Verified Member. ECCIE Premium, TER Premium. Private Delights Vouched Member with Provider Responses. Will Write Detailed & Entertaining Reviews (with consent, cos I respect a Provider’s privacy) if the Experience is Good!

Verified Hobbyist BCD BabyDollTF99's Avatar
    Thanks for taking the time to write that Bella. We had been corresponding, but this puts things in perspective. We don't know what you're seeing and going through so thanks for sharing and you definitely come across as intelligent and likable!

Verified Companion Companion DallasBella's Avatar
    Baby girl get some LUBE !
    MUST TEXT FOR SCHEDULING

682-214-8403
    Addison private location
    260 Hour

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Hope to meet soon babe