Thread: 😈Playful and fun Blonde Milf..Great GFE and can offer a massage.. FS girl?

Verified Companion Companion Morgan Baby's Avatar

😈Playful and fun Blonde Milf..Great GFE and can offer a massage.. FS girl?

Hello Gents!

I have my own private incall now. Please text me for an appointment. I am not able to get into my PMs on OH2 despite trying different links and suggestions. A box pops up when I enter the site. I have to click ok or cancel so it looks like I’m receiving your messages. Everything else with the site seems to be working great. lol, Except for the question mark situation! I can’t help but laugh..

I am so excited to have a new private incall. I’m still decorating but it is functional, secure and clean ….private. I’m about 5 minutes from the Domain. I’m very close to my regular location.

I will be available from 10 am - 10 pm Today - 9 am - 4 pm Friday.Weekends with at least 3 hours notice

I?d love to enjoy some fun GFE time with you. Full menu is available.

Petite 5’4 Curvy, Fun Blonde Milf with a lot of energy.Creamy light skin.. I love GFE , DFK and making you explode with pleasure. My Goal.

I offer Passionate GFE. My menu includes DFK, Mish., K9, CIM, SS, BBBJ, MSOG, DATY, FBSM, Nuru, GK and more. I'm always in the mood to play and I'm very passionate.

I require 2 references for screening. Please text your information with OH2 handle when sending references. You may also text me and reach out to me on P411. Please follow up with a text so that I can respond faster. ( I still can?t access my Pm?s on Oh2.. please text your references to me and appointment requests)

Sorry, Not newbie friendly.

Donation amounts;

220 hh
    320 hour
    420 90 minutes
    520 2 hours
    Greek: Plus 60 with advance notice

NO BB

I can?t wait to see you!

Lol.. Did you read everything? It’s important to follow my directions or I might not get you message..I’m not being sarcastic.. It’s truth..
    Last edited by Morgan Baby; 02-29-2024 at 10:52 AM.
    -Morgan Baby❤️😘

Text only: (512) 953-3012

*** I’m also verified on P411 -# P349488
    https://www.preferred411.com/P349488