Companion's Handle: Cuban Princess
Date of Visit: 2/24/24
Preferred Method of Contact: PM on website
Phone Number:
Email Address: liagarcia440@aol.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...Cuban-Princess
City, State: OKC, OK
Type of Visit: Outcall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, multiple positions
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour
Donation: $260
Approximate age of Companion: mid-thirties
Hair Color and Length: Black, past shoulders
Smoking Status: I don't think so
Ethnic/Racial background: Latina
Companion Description: Hard body, petite latina with nice rack and great attitude
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely

Public comments:
TCB was easy; she replies to PMs quickly, and likes PM & email so she can use the translator to read/respond. Even in person her English was passable...definitely better than my Spanish. Communication was not an issue. She is interested in getting verified, so I told her I'd write a review if that helps her cause.
I'm always a little cautious about going into a lot of depth...I don't want to create an expectation that since she did something for me, she'll do it for everyone, or vice versa. But she definitely enjoys sex, and has a HOT little body and knows how to use it! She has a great attitude, enthusiastic, and is not shy about going for what she wants.
Honestly, one of the better sessions I've had recently...and I didn't realize until today that she does home cleaning/maid service in lingerie, so will be taking advantage of that in the next few weeks as well.
Overall, just a hot little dynamo with a great attitude who loves sex and wants you as a repeat client. Tough to go wrong with this one.