Thread: Immigration at the border.... a source for new providers?

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Immigration at the border.... a source for new providers?

I have noticed recently a huge uptick in the number of Hispanic and South American talent show up on our Welcome Wagon and Daily ad pages. I was just thinking, is it possible that because of the ease of access at the southern border recently, is more new talent showing up? SA has always had the greatest variety and quality of provider talent than most suburban cities. Being so close the the southern border, is just making our options more plentiful. Your thoughts?

Very likely.

This is very much the case in Colombia. The donations were already reasonable and the influx of migrants that provide services caused a very competitive market. If you think SATX has talent, visit Colombia.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Adonisman's Avatar
    1000% true. It is so obvious its pathetic now.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by DivineComedy View Post
    Very likely.

This is very much the case in Colombia. The donations were already reasonable and the influx of migrants that provide services caused a very competitive market. If you think SATX has talent, visit Colombia.
    Thank you Joe Biden, really, thank you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Leave the crazies, allow in the lovelys... I can take it!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    +1 smiley. Just waiting for the day we get more agencies here at good rates like Houston. Had a great time with International girls Houston is spoiled to have their selection at all times

I don't think that migrants not speaking English would come to this site and/ or ECCIE. They would more likely be streetwalkers or on dating apps. I think the economy is the reason. I saw a news segment during the pandemic about housewives and white collar women becoming strippers out of desperation. Inflation wasn't as bad as now.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Milo2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lifestyler1980 View Post
    I don't think that migrants not speaking English would come to this site and/ or ECCIE. They would more likely be streetwalkers or on dating apps. I think the economy is the reason. I saw a news segment during the pandemic about housewives and white collar women becoming strippers out of desperation. Inflation wasn't as bad as now.
    I disagree, lots of new providers on here that are South American that are E2L or work with a agency/ handler, most are HDH range 3-$500 hr , not to mention the increase in Korean agents
    80 reviews lost on aspd
    91 and counting on eccie

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Milo2 View Post
    I disagree, lots of new providers on here that are South American that are E2L or work with a agency/ handler, most are HDH range 3-$500 hr , not to mention the increase in Korean agents
    I can go for that!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lifestyler1980 View Post
    Disagree with that!

Registered Male (Not Verified) bigrich75's Avatar
    hell I saw a couple reports and it showed some hella hot Asian chicks.. mmm so who knows

Buyer beware:

* Election season
    * Human trafficking
    * Law Enforcement focus with recent bust trends
    - Dallas has had a recent busts in Lewisville
    - SA had the recent bust @ the Hampton Inn
    To all the virgins out there "thanks for nothing."

The four food groups as penned by per sir FootLong: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS.

P411 certified

Verified Companion Companion Mayamonroe23's Avatar
    i 100% believe oh has been a focus of law enforcement lately partcially do to this and have become insanely selective on who i will allow to see me because of it.

I don't need someone bringing their hobby isssues to my work life just because they partake in the unsafe side of this space. Like I wish more clients realized how having unsafe habits affects others and the space as a whole
    🌞Juicy-Booty GFE🌞
    951-644-0170

BBW
    Onlyfans: https://onlyfans.com/mayamonroe69
    🌸P411:P425177🌸
    🌞 200 HHR |250 HR | 300 90Minutes | 350 2HR 🌞
    🌸All-Inclusive Menu 400 HR | 500 90Minutes | 600 2HR🌸