Thread: A rule that needs to be applied to others

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    no longer a member herein Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs3peat View Post
    I don't believe this. I've only been here for a short time and the ladies here are impeccable and full of class. Murder cases are for street walkers which these ladies are not, perhaps you are salty sir. Ourhome2 is the best thing that happened to me in the hobby world. These ladies are all extraordinary if you are a gentleman. As far as pimps, I thought they went out after Goldie. All the ladies I see are Taking all of their money and Taking care of themselves and their families. I support that.

Lol. Join date.. first post. Thanks for your opinion. The ladies here are all so lovely. But they aren’t the topic of discussion and your claims of us benefiting from 100% of the proceeds is 100% false considering my background and other current N girls… so how about you get some more experience under your belt before adding your opinion :)

Or you could just be him taking a page from another suspected pimp and hiding behind numerous handles

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peachysexy View Post
    Lol. Join date.. first post. Thanks for your opinion. The ladies here are all so lovely. But they aren?t the topic of discussion and your claims of us benefiting from 100% of the proceeds is 100% false considering my background and other current N girls? so how about you get some more experience under your belt before adding your opinion :)

Or you could just be him taking a page from another suspected pimp and hiding behind numerous handles
    This is not my fight or why I came here. I could care less. At the end of the day the owners or whoever can discriminate against whoever and don't really have to give you a reason. What are you going to do? Life is not fair. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand that if certain ads are worded the same ways its one guy or lady behind it. If ladies choose to associate with someone who is I guess not liked here they should understand what comes with that. also, if said platform rivals this why are the ladies still here? I have seen girls from said person. I don't believe he's outright pimping these ladies. I do believe from following the links etc he's making money off of the sites to view the video, donations to his coffee fund and basically getting a session at no cost or seriously discounted. Not my problem. I didn't come here to manage how women think or do whatever. I hope that helps

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    I don't believe he's outright pimping these ladies. I do believe from following the links etc he's making money off of the sites to view the video, donations to his coffee fund and basically getting a session at no cost or seriously discounted. Not my problem. I didn't come here to manage how women think or do whatever. I hope that helps
    That helped. A LOT.

I know peachy...have met her a handful of times and cannot wait to visit again. She was discussing management in general and the problems it causes.

Now, your rebuttal appears to be about a single person. Hmmmmm. Who are you sticking up for that hasn't been named?

This board is filled with checkers players and you've been exposed. Go away...
    Professional, mature (?), SWM
    Fully vaxxed & boosted
    I enjoy the company of all color, shape, and age of ladies 21+, but prefer mature GFE sessions that verge on PSE if we click.

My happy place: H**ker Valley, South Island, New Zealand

Drama queens need not apply.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Rhimene View Post
    That helped. A LOT.

I know peachy...have met her a handful of times and cannot wait to visit again. She was discussing management in general and the problems it causes.

Now, your rebuttal appears to be about a single person. Hmmmmm. Who are you sticking up for that hasn't been named?

This board is filled with checkers players and you've been exposed. Go away...
    As long as you are not a female, you are not the reason I'm here

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    As long as you are not a female, you are not the reason I'm here
    As far as I can tell, NOBODY cares why you are here...
    Professional, mature (?), SWM
    Fully vaxxed & boosted
    I enjoy the company of all color, shape, and age of ladies 21+, but prefer mature GFE sessions that verge on PSE if we click.

My happy place: H**ker Valley, South Island, New Zealand

Drama queens need not apply.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I volunteer to see the Peach again…wonderful memories :)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I would comfortably bet the rest of my March hobby budget that Chiefs3peat is Hypesuh, lol.